Hi-Fi Rush Outperforms Forspoken in Revenue During Steam Launch, Despite Game Pass Availability

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Damn…

“It was all good just a week ago.”

A game “so fukking great” that its developer gets shut down.

GamePass is the issue. How do you even measure the financial success of a game on GP?

shyt likely cost MS money when it’s all said and done. So of course they *Rush in begging Nintendo and Sony to put it on their systems so they can at least break-even.

Sad.

Was gonna pick it up on PS5, but fukk them nikkas. Not gonna subsidize M$ buying big publishers.

:snooze:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Meach in here bragging about the success on the game and in the other thread defending MS because the game didn't sell :wow:
319559323_1.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach in here bragging about the success on the game and in the other thread defending MS because the game didn't sell :wow:
Can’t argue with results.

Ironically that’s what you goofballs are doing in both threads.

Two things can be true.

The game was a surprise hit at release, but it didn’t find enough of an audience to warrant huge investment into a sequel.

Like i said in the other thread it’s not even a difficult concept to understand if people weren’t looking for a way to attach stan arguments to the situation :manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Can’t argue with results.

Ironically that’s what you goofballs are doing in both threads.

Two things can be true.

The game was a surprise hit at release, but it didn’t find enough of an audience to warrant huge investment into a sequel.

Like i said in the other thread it’s not even a difficult concept to understand if people weren’t looking for a way to attach stan arguments to the situation :manny:
"Good news, you exceeded the metrics we set for you across the board!"

"You didn't exceed them enough tho. You're fired."

:mjlol: