Hey so the Bulls are playing the Heat today: Heat v. Bulls Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Next is court vision for him. He gets trapped on the baseline too often.
He's always lacked court vision but he does a better job now of not dribbling with his head down as much. That's the one thing Carlos Aroyo had over him

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What u want thibs to do? Take a look at our :trash: roster.
Good point.

You guys need to sign a damn good backup PG to back up Rose next year. Just so there isn't as much pressure on Rose while he readjusts. I'd say make Rose play in the Summer League for a few games as an appetizer.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Good point.

You guys need to sign a damn good backup PG to back up Rose next year. Just so there isn't as much pressure on Rose while he readjusts. I'd say make Rose play in the Summer League for a few games as an appetizer.

Well Kirk is done after this year unless on the vet minimum. And hopefully we can keep dj Augustin as the backup.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
image.png
The potential :banderas:
Big 3 in 20 years still winning chips :lolbron:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:wtf: nikka wade done roasted everyone who's guarded him today.
Hinrich has always given Wade issues. He cheats sometimes tho. I remember Riley complaining to the league about how Hinrich would grab Wade's Wrist. He even dislocated Wade's wrist in a game once.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Good point.

Rose is gonna play team USA this sumner. Van Gundy was just talking about it. My opinion is that he shouldn't be playing for a team that doesn't pay him before playing for the team that does. Therefore if he gets right by the end of the season or playoffs, :rose: needs to be playing.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
:camby: assuming wade plays 85% of the games 55 wins is attainable easily with this team
wade can't play 85 percent anyver more :bryan:
I'm a heat stan and watch every game. we cant win no 55 fukking games without fukking bron. our offense is dependent on him :camby:
We barely gonna win 55 with Bron :bryan:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Rose is gonna play team USA this sumner. Van Gundy was just talking about it. My opinion is that he shouldn't be playing for a team that doesn't pay him before playing for the team that does. Therefore if he gets right by the end of the season or playoffs, :rose: needs to be playing.

I think it would be good for him. It definitely helped Wade when he was coming off an injury. As long as he doesn't play big minutes nor does he have to, he should be fine.