Hey @Mr. Somebody...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm thinking about purchasing this sweater and wearing it to my jobs office party , what do you think? @Mr. Somebody ...

baphomet_grande.jpg
The sweater is corny. Imagine how you're going to look when you become older and little kids/teenagers see your old self wearing this demonic filth. Ouuuuu you're so evil, against the grain and spooky. They're going to laugh at you. I mean i guess the sweater is semi accurate. Christmas is a pagan holiday so you're kind of just pulling its skirt up, but i wouldnt go around avertising myself as demonic filth because sadly, friend, people like the illusion that comes with thinking embracing satanic trash has some justification.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
The sweater is corny. Imagine how you're going to look when you become older and little kids/teenagers see your old self wearing this demonic filth. Ouuuuu you're so evil, against the grain and spooky. They're going to laugh at you. I mean i guess the sweater is semi accurate. Christmas is a pagan holiday so you're kind of just pulling its skirt up, but i wouldnt go around avertising myself as demonic filth because sadly, friend, people like the illusion that comes with thinking embracing satanic trash has some justification.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

:leon: That's not a bad turn of phrase. I'm going to have to steal it at some point.

...That wouldn't be demonic, would it? :sadcam: