HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
The Mist.....you tellin me the military couldn't have made announcements over the speakerphone.....blasted that air raid siren or somethin prior to this dude killing off everybody? even a "we killed the monster" shout out would helped....naw these dudes just drive by in silence and don't say sh!t. ...:smh:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A lot of horror movies, but esp. 'Scream 4', you're telling me a 17 year old girl that weighs like 85ibs can put a knife through someones skull, or a fukking door frame? and disembowel/dismember a corpse with the strength and precision of a skilled butcher? That never sat well with me. 'Urban Legend' too.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Power Rangers.....not one episode showed the city reconstructing the buildings that got destroyed each week by both the rangers and the monster they were fighting....so i guess there is overnight super speed reconstruction building services that we don't know about...:childplease:

And they NEVER announced how many people lost their lives during them shyts.

I know in the Japanese version the media says how many people got bodied and how fukked up the collateral was. Only a few American Power Ranger episodes acknowledged it and I think they stopped showing buildings getting blown up after Morphin' and Zeo.

Most of those buildings were in the abandoned warehouse district, so they were going to be destroyed anyway :manny:

And going back to DBZ, Goku was the biggest bum of a father ever. You gon miss years of your son's life and let some other nikka (Piccolo) raise him? :wtf:

YBE

Banned
Daps
saw5.jpg

Just how big is that fukking warehouse? :wtf:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Bruh Man would've got fukked up.

nikka eating sandwiches in your house while you at work :rudy:

This! nikka woulda been :dead:

...stealing $400 portable CD players:merchant:
...housing ya moms on the fif floor while Bruh Man went downstairs to get food for her:stopitslime:
...wearing & stretching Martin's sweater and chilling with the bunion breathing all out while the fight was on:wtb::gag:

Now that I think about it. :rudy:@ $400 portable CD players. shyts weren't that damn much!!

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Most of those buildings were in the abandoned warehouse district, so they were going to be destroyed anyway :manny:

And going back to DBZ, Goku was the biggest bum of a father ever. You gon miss years of your son's life and let some other nikka (Piccolo) raise him? :wtf:

lmao

Conveniently Empty Building - Television Tropes & Idioms

And yeah, Goku is a shytty father lol. I dunno if you've ever seen the DBZ Abridged videos by teamfourstar on youtube, but Gohan goes into it a bunch

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Okay, so Clark Kent and Lois Lane are married. That's common knowledge in the DC Universe. But then she's still seen cavorting with Superman. Have the regular folk in Metropolis not been able to put two and two together, or are they assuming that Clark is cool with being a Super cuckold? :mjpls:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Okay, so Clark Kent and Lois Lane are married. That's common knowledge in the DC Universe. But then she's still seen cavorting with Superman. Have the regular folk in Metropolis not been able to put two and two together, or are they assuming that Clark is cool with being a Super cuckold? :mjpls:

I think everyone assumes that Clark Kent shares that girl... which is ironic being that he's sharing that girl with himself as Superman.:shaq:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A lot of horror movies, but esp. 'Scream 4', you're telling me a 17 year old girl that weighs like 85ibs can put a knife through someones skull, or a fukking door frame? and disembowel/dismember a corpse with the strength and precision of a skilled butcher? That never sat well with me. 'Urban Legend' too.
She had help. Scream 5 will explain it all.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I think everyone assumes that Clark Kent shares that girl... which is ironic being that he's sharing that girl with himself as Superman.:shaq:

I guess the people just think there ain't shyt Clark can do because it's Superman :beli:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I can debunk this. I had a gym teacher who was morbidly obese (way fatter than Ced the Entertainer).

I asked one of the classmates how he got the job it turns out the teacher used to run track and got a bunch of medals for it in high school and college. While he's a gym teacher he's also coaching for the High school basketball team. :dwillhuh:

Apparently he got that big through depression.

That's not just him either, I've had many overweight PE teachers in the past.

yeah when I was in elementary *BOTH* the female gym teachers for grades 5-8 were fat as hell... :dwillhuh:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
She had help. Scream 5 will explain it all.

Well, in 'Scream 4' she had that other film student kid, but still, I remember the kills that she personally did were here, not the other kid, who was probably 15 pounds heavier, and the same age. Based on the numbers for 'Scream 4', I don;t expect a sequel. As big fan as I am, "Scream 4' was fun for what it was, but not a great return to form. Kind of a tired, but still welcome retread.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Steve Harvey show?
So Mr. Hightower can walk up on the Principal in EVERY episode, and basically get away with sexual harassment w/o having to go to HR, EVER? :wtf:

:shaq2: @ Ced being the gym teacher and looking :flabbynsick:

WTF, two grown *** men living in that fly *** APT together on a teacher salary?

And the big white chick from All That being like, 37 years old, in High School?
:wtf:

The problem I have is that Hightower had no teaching experience; he was just a washed up singer. Okay, so maybe he can score a gig as music teacher. Maybe even use his charisma and former star power to be head of the music department. But HOW THE fukk DID THIS nikka BECOME ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL?

He had no teachers certification, no formal training and definitely no masters in education administration which is definitely something you would need to be an AP at a LARGE HIGH SCHOOL IN A MAJOR METROPOLITAN AREA. So basically he fukked his way to the top. The whole school would have been under investigation and both Regina and Steve would be fired.