HEY...lets ruin our favorite movies with common logic: Fast and Furious Edition

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
This is one entertaining ass series but its filled with those :comeon: moments. Lets list them:

Dom putting the beats on the Rock :comeon:

Dom saving Letty over the bridge :comeon: :pachaha:

The tank running over everything except Tyrese's car :comeon:

Add on..

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Constantly racing through crowded metropolitan streets with minimal resistance and things to slow them down or make them crash

One Asian man being able to effortlessly destroy 5 men for five straight minutes in a subway station, and completely avoid getting shot at or rushed by police during this time

A tank racing at 80mph to run over dozens of moving cars and run over a 5-speed sports car with an experienced racer driving it

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
BMW 07-08 328i base model sedans keeping up with that F1/Cart hybrid beast of a machine that Shaw was driving.

The fact Hobbs even had to recruit this team of criminals still is :laff:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Paul Walker's character as a whole in these movies constantly get a :comeon: from me. So he's a cop... then he's not a cop... then he's a cop again... then he's not anymore... what the fukk is you nikka?!

Daps
Normalgearboxvs.FastandFuriousgearbox.jpg

Nuff said

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
BMW 07-08 328i base model sedans keeping up with that F1/Cart hybrid beast of a machine that Shaw was driving.

The fact Hobbs even had to recruit this team of criminals still is :laff:

LOL, that's the main ridiculous thing of it all.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Dom being a trick at the end, and o'girl being mad flagrant for her acceptance into the bushes :smh:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Letty getting pardoned for multiple murders.
THIS, she shot Dom with no hesitation, she most likely shot other people while she was with Shaw, not to mention she was in the tank that must have killed at best case, 50 people not too mention she stole numerous amounts of money and arms with Shaw, but hey it all good, she forgot who she was, edit, she told Brian no wants makes her do anything she does not want to do, so killing people is all good.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The last one I saw was 'Fast & Furious' technically the fourth one, which was beyond ridiculous...Running product across the border in race cars, and this imaginary mountain line across the US/Mexico borderline, unmanned, by border patrol. Holding massive street races in LA as auditions for cartel sponsored smuggling and trafficking....then the twist of killing the drivers when they complete the op...which no one ever seems to catch on to.