Hey Ladies I Created Alot of original designs that I think Ya'll would like For the Summer

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw I dont gotta kiss nobody ass to make a sale...I should be allow to be myself and still make a living ... if yall dont want to buy its not about the product but more so because yall want to control me. Thats why major artist have to pc all the time and walk on eggshells.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
they are on male shirts...

u just have to go to the male section
I see, I previously clicked on the male link at the top and it took me to some gear that didn't look like it was your type of stuff.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
QzIxylu.png

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Btw I dont gotta kiss nobody ass to make a sale...I should be allow to be myself and still make a living ... if yall dont want to buy its not about the product but more so because yall want to control me. Thats why major artist have to pc all the time and walk on eggshells.
:russ:

this is why you are where you are.

It's not about kissing ass.

But just like when we go to work and put on a front for people we could careless about it's the same shyt.

In business, one must remain neutral to controversies. Why do you think you see big companies apologize out their asses when they make stupid comments whether on race, politics, or body types. They tryna make they profit.

Continue to "be you" tho. You'll make it some day thinking your a genius and that you're above others. I'm pretty sure that single, local, mother you talk so much shyt about will buy something. How about them loser college students. I mean your soooo top 20% man :mjlol:

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

this is why you are where you are.

It's not about kissing ass.

But just like when we go to work and put on a front for people we could careless about it's the same shyt.

In business, one must remain neutral to controversies. Why do you think you see big companies apologize out their asses when they make stupid comments whether on race, politics, or body types. They tryna make they profit.

Continue to "be you" tho. You'll make it some day thinking your a genius and that you're above others. I'm pretty sure that single, local, mother you talk so much shyt about will buy something. How about them loser college students. I mean your soooo top 20% man :mjlol:
I know all of that, been figured that out...i dont give a fukk, i NEVER compromise...ill work a 9 to 5 and give shyt away from free before I kiss people asses...hell ill destroy my shyt before I pander

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I know all of that, been figured that out...i dont give a fukk, i NEVER compromise...ill work a 9 to 5 and give shyt away from free before I kiss people asses...hell ill destroy my shyt before I pander
:russ: Cool.