Hey Ladies I Created Alot of original designs that I think Ya'll would like For the Summer

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got clothes, shirts, clothes, bags, accessories for the ladies. These designs are innovative and nobody have them. I know its going to look fly. Gucci, parda all that expensive shyt is wack, its played out nobody ain't checking for that shyt anymore...only posers rock that shyt in 2017. Check out my designs. They're original made with love, not just for profit.

All my images of woman classy and never disrespectful.Thank you ladies and have a blessed day. I mean that sincerely.

Check out this prince design

‘All Gold’ by johnspainart

‘Natural Beauty ’ by johnspainart

‘Tree Of Knowledge’ by johnspainart

‘Rose's’ by johnspainart

https://www.redbubble.com/people/johnspainart/works/26239500-abstract-lady

https://www.redbubble.com/people/johnspainart/works/25722468-riding-cloud-9

https://www.redbubble.com/people/johnspainart/works/26238766-bloom

BUY HERE
johnspainart: Top Selling Women's Clothes

Last edited:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I'm still thinking about buying a iPhone cover...I think that enlightened joint is hot especially because I love to read.

We'll see, I gotta other stuff I still have to purchase and just haven't had time yet.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Its a damn shame cuz if you werent such a pompous, stubborn, douchey, disrespectful, defiant jerk, you could probably sell and gain recognition:ehh:
Meh, all artist are to be honest.

Some opinions of some random internet women shouldn't be getting in the way of him making paper from this. Just gotta use proper platforms.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Meh, all artist are to be honest.

Some opinions of some random internet women shouldn't be getting in the way of him making paper from this. Just gotta use proper platforms.
I get what youre saying but at the same time you cant alienate and offend your current and potential fanbase. Weve seen how that turns out with even the biggest of brands

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
forgot about this...ladies buy drx is your #1 supporter

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still thinking about buying a iPhone cover...I think that enlightened joint is hot especially because I love to read.

We'll see, I gotta other stuff I still have to purchase and just haven't had time yet.
appreciate that but its deeper than just reading tho.....thats one thing but it means even more

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a damn shame cuz if you werent such a pompous, stubborn, douchey, disrespectful, defiant jerk, you could probably sell and gain recognition:ehh:
Naw I'm cool...don't let my personal opinion's effect my art please...please allow me to be human and still make a living

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Naw I'm cool...don't let my personal opinion's effect my art please...please allow me to be human and still make a living
Oh okay

Look I used to be a supporter of yours. Now I'm on the fence. I used to rep you for your work, tell you to keep it up. Aww hell. I even defended you when nikkas was tryna internet diagnose you with a mental illness and got negged for it :mjlol:

But you wanna call struggling college students like me a "fukkin idiot" because I'm trying to better my life and future. What makes you so much better or so wise?

Aren't you trying to do the same thing? Secure your future? So why you shytting on me, a black man just tryna make it in America.

It makes no sense really...

SIT down and BE humble you just might be something someday if you get lucky

I think the worst part is I USED to be a supporter too :mjlol:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh okay

Look I used to be a supporter of yours. Now I'm on the fence. I used to rep you for your work, tell you to keep it up. Aww hell. I even defended you when nikkas was tryna internet diagnose you with a mental illness and got negged for it :mjlol:

But you wanna call struggling college students like me a "fukkin idiot" because I'm trying to better my life and future. What makes you so much better or so wise?

Aren't you trying to do the same thing? Secure your future? So why you shytting on me, a black man just tryna make it in America.

It makes no sense really...

SIT down and BE humble you just might be something someday if you get lucky

I think the worst part is I USED to be a supporter too :mjlol:
if u didnt spend $$$ you never was a supporter

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
I got clothes, shirts, clothes, bags, accessories for the ladies. These designs are innovative and nobody have them. I know its going to look fly. Gucci, parda all that expensive shyt is wack, its played out nobody ain't checking for that shyt anymore...only posers rock that shyt in 2017. Check out my designs. They're original made with love, not just for profit.

All my images of woman classy and never disrespectful.Thank you ladies and have a blessed day. I mean that sincerely.

Check out this prince design

‘All Gold’ by johnspainart

‘Natural Beauty ’ by johnspainart

‘Tree Of Knowledge’ by johnspainart

‘Rose's’ by johnspainart

https://www.redbubble.com/people/johnspainart/works/26239500-abstract-lady

https://www.redbubble.com/people/johnspainart/works/25722468-riding-cloud-9

https://www.redbubble.com/people/johnspainart/works/26238766-bloom

BUY HERE
johnspainart: Top Selling Women's Clothes

I got some business propositions to shoot your way pm?

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrible logic, also if you had some of these items on male shirts, I'd buy one or two
they are on male shirts...

u just have to go to the male section