"hey how u doin beautiful??....can i get your autograph?? im a big fan"

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
fukk u need a pick up line for. Just come at her respectfully and let her know what's on your mind, shyt gets the best results. Especially with bad bytches, nikkas come at them with weak punch lines and stay on they dikk so much with over the top compliments when u come to her real she gone respect u and treat u way different from these other nikkas. When yo mama use to tell u just being yourself is the best way to get women she wasn't lying.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
been my go to pickup line for the past few months . yea its kinda corny but i always get a smile out of her and a good icebreaker. some of yall cats thats terrified of approaching females should try it. ive gotten 4 out of 6 so far with that opener.

smashed 2 so far and closing in on the other 2 :youngsabo:
how has it pan out? what else do you telling them after telling them that opening line?

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i usually disrespect a chick in french if i think she some uppity broad and she be like oh u sound sexy

i be like Hé salope ! Puis-je avoir votre numéro de téléphone vous muets large.. broad have no clue i said hey bytch! can i get your phone number you dumb broad. :manny:

it works

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
how has it pan out? what else do you telling them after telling them that opening line?
depends on where im at. if im in walmart and im passing a fly chick ill use that. and since im new to Ga i have a built-in conversation starter. ill usually ask wat is there to do in the area and where are places she frequents for fun and things like that. next thing i know she's asking me where im from and wat made me move and ect, b4 u know it im askin for the number to hang sumtime. extremely simply.

a corny "pickup" line>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> not saying anything at all