Hey Guys...anybody remember this show back then in 90's?.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
But yet you love him as Scorpion, He was the same guy who played Scorpion in Mortal Kombat movie.
Never knew that was the same guy but I used to hate Red Dragon.Dude ALWAYS won...I hated that shyt

I remember when my nikka Hakeem fought for the dragon star(I think against Superstar) and the fukking ninja knocked both of them off and thought he won :beli:

I was so fukking pissed but when my nikka won the rematch and became the Dragon Star champion :ohlawd:

Good times breh...good times :to:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
It was like a half reality show...half action thing. It used to come on saturday mornings after WCW

they lived together or something. And each week two of them had to fight a gang of like...ninjas? Just nameless foes. Almost like Putties on the power rangers. And I think they did it twice a show.

And whoever beat the most of the ninjas won that stage...then the two winners fight each other at the end of the show.

Looking back on it, shyt was terrible but it was the greatest thing ever when I was a kid. The host was Bruce Lee's daughter.

hell yea with the fake lou kang nikka

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I used to watch it all the time when we would spend the weekend at my grandparents house. I remember they had some sort of medallion thing. I also remember seeing one of the coolest moves ever. The Chinese guy would jump up and kick the guy with both legs and rip their head off. It was awesome.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
i had the belt. i cant believe i used to watch this :mjlol:

i remember there was a storyline controversy because someone did some jumping karate kick

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Used to love this show as a kid used to think it was real and I remember it from fox not after wcw unless they were showing re runs on another channel