Hey coli menz, what do u like to see a woman wear on first date?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
As a joke, non-troll reply, i would have right fred saided: Assless chaps.

But on the trill, wear what you done be comfy wiff.

You gotta leave a Lil' Meaux to the imaginaciones, deeg?

The first date should always be dressed kinda bidness casual (That friday-stein at work type look).

Top it off with an ice italian broad cloth scarf and thin wind breaker jacket (in case you need to break wind) so if you two are on a deck or patio and it gets chilli like stagg, you'll be aite, babes.

The look right chea and right now are tube tops, gouchos and stilettos, pumps - in - da club (or on a date, it's intermixable).

Make sure you put your hair in weayf cuz its stylin.

Do you, po pimp.

"Cuz you'll be in a C - A - D - I ... double LL, watching A.C. - that Slater work."

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Theres no freaking way im fukking on the first date ever...again :to:

2 yrs ago before I got with my now ex bf, I thought this guy was really interested in me so I ended up going back to his place and some how we ended up naked...on his front room floor :manny:
now before that happened, we was out all day together I.e. movies navy pier the fountain park etc alladat..and I thought that I could really see myself with this guy..real smooth dude I might add, but after we had sex, he textes me the next day saying he wasnt looking for anything serious but we can remain "buddies" :comeon:

But I thought that maybe what I wear may have given these two guys the wrong impression?

Honestly alot of women make the mistake of thinking by making him wait u won't get thrown in the bushes afterwards

If all I want from you is sex whether I wait 2 months or 2 days makes no difference

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
It really depends on where we're going. My last date, I took her to a cooking class date downtown :pachaha:. We had to make our own cousrse and sh!t, so it was casual.

I don't really care, as long as she ain't lookin' rachet/rancid

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
hahahahaahahahaha ha :fukkINGDEAD: :DEAD: DEAD :DEAD: :DED:

yeah it was your clothes that made the guy fukk but not wanna date you, it had nothing to do with the fact that he wanted to fukk you but didn't want to date you(or probably anyone) and most likely felt that way the entire time he was talking to you and that honestly could have nothing to do with you it could just be the way that guy was. you gotta learn how to pick a men before you learn how to pick an outfit girl.
see that was not funny!

And I know how to pick a man and who to choose ok??? a$$holes and losers dont always make themselves seen when they approach u and ask for your number.

honestly for most men it doesn't matter

if a nikka don't call you back or w/e, I'm 95% sure it had nothing to do with what you were wearing.

try to be more interesting :smile:
do somethin crazy or unexpected
what kinda crazy and unexpected are u talking about?

Why can't I find a guy that is into similar music genres like me, in school/working, within my age range, real, honest, funny, and with a dash of free spiritism? (i know that isnt a word :russ:)
how do you look though
why does it matter?
Honestly alot of women make the mistake of thinking by making him wait u won't get thrown in the bushes afterwards

If all I want from you is sex whether I wait 2 months or 2 days makes no difference

Well besides that one L, all the other guys that I was really feeling, that I made wait ended up being boyfriends (yeah they're exes now) but u get the point.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I love taking women on dates that involve being outside. So a sundress or some jeans and a comfortable shirt is cool. I don't like over the top make up either. Keep it simple so I can enjoy your essence. :ahh:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Nothing to slutish were every guy is turing his head to check you out.

i dress like a wu tang nikka in 93 so i dont laugh at what people wear lul if its a casual date i dont mind some sight jeans on a female

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Rock a skirt wit leggings underneath and knee high boots and a business casual shirt wit your hair semi covering your face

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
see that was not funny!

And I know how to pick a man and who to choose ok??? a$$holes and losers dont always make themselves seen when they approach u and ask for your number.

naw it was funny cause you ended the post with "do you think it was cause of my outfit?"

but come on girl dont tell us you know how to pick a man when you are on the-coli asking for dating advice. and yeah it is actually pretty easy to tell who is a lying a$$hole, just not for women for some reason. women are equally smart as men when it comes to science, math, history, geography and all other book learning type shyt. but when it comes to charm men have a clear cut advantage because you girls are impressed by the most insignificant stuff. You gotta learn how to see through that. A good way to do that is to work on your own charm that isnt based from your sexuality (which is what pretty much all women do) it could really be a game changer for you, you will start to see things from a whole new perspective if you are the one spittin game.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
what kinda crazy and unexpected are u talking about?

idk that's for you to figure out

some times I may become interested in a girl just off first impressions and when you hang around them they turn out to be boring or scared of sharing their opinions or something, in which case they are bumped down to jumpoff status since they have nothing else to offer besides looks

the average dude sees u and spits game cos he likes the way you look, it's up to you to show him you are deeper than that. but if he don't like what you kickin then there's really nothin you can do about it :manny: