Hey coli menz, what do u like to see a woman wear on first date?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
As in a woman ure really interested in and NOT JUST SEX! ?
Ive been on 2 unsuccessful dates this year :snoop:

First one, this nikka tried to hit after one date. :beli:

Second one, I never got a call back :to:

My luck with men lately is another thread in itself :aicmon:

What say u coli?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
most men wont be able to tell if they are interested until after they fukk you though

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Nothing....

Or a nice dress that contours your body well. It doesn't have to be short either.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Sam, can u take at least one break from trolling?

im not trolling, that making em "wait" shyt is for the birds. Dont get some idea in your head that you are a slut if you fukk on the first date cause what if the guy is really special and you want to show him how much you like him? Im not say just fukk any guy on the first date but if it is a guy you like/care about it couldn't hurt.

What you are wearing shouldn't even matter cause guys don't give a fukk about stuff like that unless you are wearing something ugly like a stupid hipster look or crazy lady gaga shyt.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Nothing....

Or a nice dress that contours your body well. It doesn't have to be short either.

First date, I wore a nice peplum blouse,skinny jeans and pumps. The jeans and top kinda showed off my curves more than expected and I probably gave this guy the wrong impression? Idk smh

But its still a lil too chilly in chicago for dresses though.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Im not alone!? :krs:

I felt so shytty after that and my self esteem took a major hit ..
After a week, I called him and no response so I charged it to the game smh.

That's what you gotta do sometimes :yeshrug:

I didn't really want anything serious with him anyway since he has a five year old daughter (and he's only 21) so I just said f'ck it.

Still tho mane :to:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Ain't nuttin wrong wit a lil cleavage and somethin that shows the shape of your ass :manny:

I need to see what u workin wit body wise.. If u wear some sh!t that's hiding your body.. I'm gonna assume you :flabbynsick:

And you won't get a call back

If you got a nice body and u still choose to hide it.. You gonna have to wear somethin that shows sex appeal..

All men are about sex at the end of the day.. So :manny:

Wat makes you more then a jump off is your mind.. Not necessarily what you wear

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
im not trolling, that making em "wait" shyt is for the birds. Dont get some idea in your head that you are a slut if you fukk on the first date cause what if the guy is really special and you want to show him how much you like him? Im not say just fukk any guy on the first date but if it is a guy you like/care about it couldn't hurt.

What you are wearing shouldn't even matter cause guys don't give a fukk about stuff like that unless you are wearing something ugly like a stupid hipster look or crazy lady gaga shyt.

Theres no freaking way im fukking on the first date ever...again :to:

2 yrs ago before I got with my now ex bf, I thought this guy was really interested in me so I ended up going back to his place and some how we ended up naked...on his front room floor :manny:
now before that happened, we was out all day together I.e. movies navy pier the fountain park etc alladat..and I thought that I could really see myself with this guy..real smooth dude I might add, but after we had sex, he textes me the next day saying he wasnt looking for anything serious but we can remain "buddies" :comeon:

But I thought that maybe what I wear may have given these two guys the wrong impression?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2 yrs ago before I got with my now ex bf, I thought this guy was really interested in me so I ended up going back to his place and some how we ended up naked...on his front room floor :manny:
now before that happened, we was out all day together I.e. movies navy pier the fountain park etc alladat..and I thought that I could really see myself with this guy..real smooth dude I might add, but after we had sex, he textes me the next day saying he wasnt looking for anything serious but we can remain "buddies" :comeon:

But I thought that maybe what I wear may have given these two guys the wrong impression?

Thants kind of messed up man.. But im sure the coli dudes will tell you this is how they treat all women :smugdraper:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
That's what you gotta do sometimes :yeshrug:

I didn't really want anything serious with him anyway since he has a five year old daughter (and he's only 21) so I just said f'ck it.

Still tho mane :to:

After 2 weeks I did come to realize that the signs were there 30 min in. He kept checking his phone, he only talked abt himself as if he didnt want to know anything abt me, and he made up a crazy excuse to end the date early. He took me back home without even giving me a hug just a dry ass "bye"

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

hahahahaahahahaha ha :fukkINGDEAD: :DEAD: DEAD :DEAD: :DED:

yeah it was your clothes that made the guy fukk but not wanna date you, it had nothing to do with the fact that he wanted to fukk you but didn't want to date you(or probably anyone) and most likely felt that way the entire time he was talking to you and that honestly could have nothing to do with you it could just be the way that guy was. you gotta learn how to pick a men before you learn how to pick an outfit girl.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
honestly for most men it doesn't matter

if a nikka don't call you back or w/e, I'm 95% sure it had nothing to do with what you were wearing.

try to be more interesting :smile:
do somethin crazy or unexpected