Hey coli hackers I need help

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
*phone rings*

Dooby: :lupe: "Hello?"

Random Goon: :birdman: "You're dead! We know where you live! We'll be there in 10 minutes to kill you and your entire family!"

Dooby: :youngsabo: "I think not. I have Microsoft Essentials".

Fred.

Goon:Loads up 7 Proxy hops on VPN to another VPN begins brute force hack because Dooby left open remote desktop option available.

:merchant: DOOBY HAS MS ESSESNTIAL *Shut down terminal*

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
More likely than not it wasn't from your ip address, he probably used ur ip address and youtube info to find our what other sites you go to found your name and phone number some how

You wanna see how easy it is

Pick a random friend of friend use this site and see what you can find for free

http://www.spokeo.com

Now just imagine if you was bored or angry and had some money to spend the info you could get on someone
:merchant:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
More likely than not it wasn't from your ip address, he probably used ur ip address and youtube info to find our what other sites you go to found your name and phone number some how

Now just imagine if you was bored or angry and had some money to spend the info you could get on someone

yeah that site is a trip.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Found out a bish I fukked once but never saw or talked again :lupe:
If I pay I can get her phone? :patrice: or email? :obama: or address? :demonic:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn, i've moved way too many times in the last 10 years for spokeo to track me

better get them goons breh,

P2RKZmv.gif

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I'm interested to find out something doe :lupe: did you click on any link or some shyt like that? How did he find your ip off of youtube without you clicking a link he gave you? :patrice: @PS4 I remember you doing something like that to expose a nikka, maybe you cal help out with an hypothesis.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

IS IT SAD THAT I COULDN'T FIND MYSELF ON THIS SITE?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
IS IT SAD THAT I COULDN'T FIND MYSELF ON THIS SITE?

:wow: that's actually pretty good, ive never been able to not find someone am on there, but i think ive read before you say u dont even keep a FB or nothing , so that's why

me idc, am not extremely secretive about myself , and i have a lot of overseas fam and friends so am on the major social sites

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just found myself on that Spokeo site in less than 30 seconds :merchant: who put my info on there? :birdman:

Any and every site you have gone to, a lot of people throw fits over Google keeping info but trust me other sites make spokeo look like nothing, I used to have a site that would give you a bit more info than spokeo, shyt was cold blooded though it would offer you map quest directions to a person's house with the quickest route there and the best time to go based on there homes Internet browsing history :wow:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Any and every site you have gone to, a lot of people throw fits over Google keeping info but trust me other sites make spokeo look like nothing, I used to have a site that would give you a bit more info than spokeo, shyt was cold blooded though it would offer you map quest directions to a person's house with the quickest route there and the best time to go based on there homes Internet browsing history :wow:

WWW.INTHEBUSHES.COM

:damn:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
wow thats actually really scary :lupe:

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD

:wtf: