Hey coli hackers I need help

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
This guy I was beefing with off YouTube somehow got my IP address and now he knows the street I live off of and my phone number. How did this happen? How can you do that from an IP address?? What else can someone do with an IP address just so I can prepare myself. I'm kind of shocked at this whole predicament. :merchant:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This guy I was beefing with off YouTube somehow got my IP address and now he knows the street I live off of and my phone number. How did this happen? How can you do that from an IP address?? What else can someone do with an IP address just so I can prepare myself. I'm kind of shocked at this whole predicament. :merchant:

Fred.

Daps
Report him to the police for phishing. Cyber crime.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080425164836AAgwKR7

http://whatismyipaddress.com/find-me

Yes and no

I assume you was talking shyt and now it's at another level

Question is

R u bout that life,?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
there's info on your general location in your IP. that's how google feeds you local ads. but they would have to go deeper to get your exact address and phone number. be sure not to offer or confirm ANY information in these situations

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

:comeon:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
keeping-it-real.jpg

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm not afraid I'm just surprised he got that supposedly from my IP address.
More likely than not it wasn't from your ip address, he probably used ur ip address and youtube info to find our what other sites you go to found your name and phone number some how

You wanna see how easy it is

Pick a random friend of friend use this site and see what you can find for free

http://www.spokeo.com

Now just imagine if you was bored or angry and had some money to spend the info you could get on someone

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
More likely than not it wasn't from your ip address, he probably used ur ip address and youtube info to find our what other sites you go to found your name and phone number some how

You wanna see how easy it is

Pick a random friend of friend use this site and see what you can find for free

http://www.spokeo.com

Now just imagine if you was bored or angry and had some money to spend the info you could get on someone

fukking :wow: