Hey brehs, I'm stuck at a job I kinda hate...time to stop b1tching and man up?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

that's fukking true. im thinking of everything at once and tryna solve it. i got to take it one day at a time. here's my plan so far:

move out: i got a month to month lease in a nice house, clean and cheap and quiet.

money: im getting paid a decent salary, but its time to pay off debt. so imma get a weekend job just to keep busy and kill time and get my racks up and build a safety cushion.

gym: i cannot lie, i dont know when ill be back in gym. when i move, imma just eat healthy and go on walks until it get a membership.

love: fukk a bytch. until im happy with myself, i wont be happy with a bytch.

Blvd brawler always helping a nicca out :youngsabo:

what do u do for a living? you got kids? you seem smart in this game of life, my man

I'm just a middle-aged guy who's been through it man.

I've been lucky. good job, no kids, good woman, good health. If I believed in God, I would have a lot to thank him for.

Give yourself a battle plan man. Count your blessings, you've got nothing holding you down other than your own perceptions.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

I've been lucky. good job, no kids, good woman, good health. If I believed in God, I would have a lot to thank him for.

Give yourself a battle plan man. Count your blessings, you've got nothing holding you down other than your own perceptions.

:myman:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Make a mixtape about how much you hate your life and how you yearn for the star life.

Mix it properly. Start shopping it to some up and comming A&R's on twitter.

Profit and live your life long dream of being a rapper :shaq:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Make a mixtape about how much you hate your life and how you yearn for the star life.

Mix it properly. Start shopping it to some up and comming A&R's on twitter.

Profit and live your life long dream of being a rapper :shaq:

:pachaha: this nikka funny as shyt

I don't yearn to be a rapper, but I did used to have fun making songs via cell phone and macbook

I can't write rhymes anymore though :noah: I tried

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:bow: breh im giving you green & daps at the same damn time.I oddly was thinking of quiting my job right before I read this thread. shyt still might.... But ya words def put me into perspective