Hey brehs, I'm stuck at a job I kinda hate...time to stop b1tching and man up?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
So, there are no spots open at my old job....:sadbron:

oh well :ld:

might as well make the best of this job, even though I don't dig the area or the people :beli:

I'm feeling :flabbynsick: with this sporadic ass schedule and longer commute

haven't been to the gym in weeks :merchant:

And dudes, I've been here 2 months...once it hits 4-6 months, there's no point on returning b/c I'll be so far removed :why:

Hey, Gator Reloaded ... :umad:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't have to go back to your old job you can go forward and get a different new job.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to go back to your old job you can go forward and get a different new job.

that's true, but idk what i wanna do, where i want to live, etc..

i miss baltimore and i know i wouldnt mind staying there for years :ehh:

i hate the area im in now, the worst :noah:

and, it doesn't help that im thinking of switching careers :ld:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
print media :scusthov:

Daily_Bugle_4.1.jpg

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's true, but idk what i wanna do, where i want to live, etc..

i miss baltimore and i know i wouldnt mind staying there for years :ehh:

i hate the area im in now, the worst :noah:

and, it doesn't help that im thinking of switching careers :ld:

The problem is you're looking at the grand scope too much.

You're lumping all your problems together into this massive, unmoveable mass. Where am I gonna live, what am I gonna do, who am I going to be with, etc... That kind of thinking can be overwhelming; you wonder "How can I possibly achieve all of this?", so of course you don't do anything about it.

What you're not understanding is that we don't change our lives in huge monstrous ways all at once. We do it with a number of small changes over time. You don't have to fix your life all in one fell swoop, all you have to do is have some idea of where you want to be, then start taking a series of steps towards that direction.

Pick one problem, and come up with a 2-3 month plan of how you're going to solve it. Once you've got that licked, pick the next problem and address it the same way.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The problem is you're looking at the grand scope too much.

You're lumping all your problems together into this massive, unmoveable mass. Where am I gonna live, what am I gonna do, who am I going to be with, etc... That kind of thinking can be overwhelming; you wonder "How can I possibly achieve all of this?", so of course you don't do anything about it.

What you're not understanding is that we don't change our lives in huge monstrous ways all at once. We do it with a number of small changes over time. You don't have to fix your life all in one fell swoop, all you have to do is have some idea of where you want to be, then start taking a series of steps towards that direction.

Pick one problem, and come up with a 2-3 month plan of how you're going to solve it. Once you've got that licked, pick the next problem and address it the same way.

:ohhh:

that's fukking true. im thinking of everything at once and tryna solve it. i got to take it one day at a time. here's my plan so far:

move out: i got a month to month lease in a nice house, clean and cheap and quiet.

money: im getting paid a decent salary, but its time to pay off debt. so imma get a weekend job just to keep busy and kill time and get my racks up and build a safety cushion.

gym: i cannot lie, i dont know when ill be back in gym. when i move, imma just eat healthy and go on walks until it get a membership.

love: fukk a bytch. until im happy with myself, i wont be happy with a bytch.

Blvd brawler always helping a nicca out :youngsabo:

what do u do for a living? you got kids? you seem smart in this game of life, my man