Hey brehs, I need help losing weight for the New Year

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So this morning I weighed myself and found out that i've only lost one pound since I started cutting calories last Tuesday. I thought I should've lost more since I've only drank water and haven't eaten any junk/ fast food. I did have a thin crust veggie pizza Friday but I tried to work it off that night so idk if that worked (Guessing not). Any meal plans that are good to follow? I can pretty much eat anything except for Peanut butter/Peanuts. I have a Total Gym since I work a lot of hours and I walk to and from work that equals a total of 2 miles pretty much everyday. Good thing is that I work in a Grocery store and in the Produce section. My meal plan has been like this...

Breakfast: 2 Bananas + Greek Yogurt
Lunch: Subway Turkey Breast Footlong + Baked Potato Chips
Dinner: Usually something light

Here's my stats

Weight: 195.8 (As of today)
Height: 5'6"

I'm trying to at least get MBJ in Creed size by May/June

Here's a body pic (NSFW lol)

2u8w66e.jpg
ic1qwk.jpg

So any help brehs?

Daps
You're not eating enough for you to be 190+ and stay away from subway :scust:

When i was that size I did hiit like 3-4 days a week and did About an hour of cardio every Saturday morning. That hiit worked wonders :blessed:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Just about any exercise program will be fine, just make sure you're actually sweating & putting in work.

Consume less calories than you burn and you'll gradually lose weight over time.

Fruits, veggies and H2O need to be your gospel.

zacharie101

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just about any exercise program will be fine, just make sure you're actually sweating & putting in work.

Consume less calories than you burn and you'll gradually lose weight over time.

Fruits, veggies and H2O need to be your gospel.

Is only being able to lose 5 pounds each month bad?

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Is only being able to lose 5 pounds each month bad?

Naw that's cool, about a pound a week is realistic & better than dropping weight too fast. Keep in mind that weight fluctuates throughout the day so its best to weigh yourself 2-3 times a day and you'll see an avg. Muscle is more dense than fat so factor that also when you start building strength.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you've carrying a lot of body fat you may have to cut the carbs. I'm 6'1, 240 and with a 2000 daily calorie limit my weight didn't budge for 3 weeks even though I was still lifting hard and not even eating back the calories. So I switched it up, cut all grains/fruits/sugar, daily carb intake from other sources below 40grams and the weight is dropping fast now.

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
Simplest way:

Track your calories each day, workout.

If you're not losing weight, lower your calories and/or increase your cardio. Adjust bi-weekly if you're losing too much or not losing enough.