He's Delivert and Here's The Proof

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
You can stop trying to diss me ma'am,clearly i don't care about your silly attempts. Do better as I've been saying to you for a while now. That lack of melanin is fukking with you

i'm not trying to diss you it's 4 am and i'm trolling cuz i haven't slept and am finding dumb shyt funnier than i should

do better and stop quoting me breh breh

i'mma go sleep

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
i'm not trying to diss you it's 4 am and i'm trolling cuz i haven't slept and am finding dumb shyt funnier than i should

do better and stop quoting me breh breh

i'mma go sleep
I like quoting you though. I honestly don't understand why you're so mean to me

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Serious question.....how did gay dudes manage to trick women into relationships back in the day?

At some point they gotta get nekkid together.....and if dude is really gay then his shyt shouldn't get hard, which should tip the woman off, right?
Normally they imagine it's a dude or only have sex if she initiates it.

Beng Beng

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
Gay/Bi men have loads of children... Waaaaaay more than straight men. It's actually a tell.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Serious question.....how did gay dudes manage to trick women into relationships back in the day?

At some point they gotta get nekkid together.....and if dude is really gay then his shyt shouldn't get hard, which should tip the woman off, right?

Flamboyant gay guys getting p*ssy yet 2/3's of the members act like it's rocket science.