Heroes Will Return In 2015...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Chuck was my show, so hiring Zachary Levi makes me more interested. They really need to step up the use of superpowers, shows like Arrow and Flash have shown you don't need a movie size budget to craft a decent fight or action scene.

The final showdown between Peter and Sylar in season 1 was one of the biggest letdowns in recent TV memory :snoop:

Yeah sylar was way overpowered.... even though they got similar abilities...

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chuck was my show, so hiring Zachary Levi makes me more interested. They really need to step up the use of superpowers, shows like Arrow and Flash have shown you don't need a movie size budget to craft a decent fight or action scene.

The final showdown between Peter and Sylar in season 1 was one of the biggest letdowns in recent TV memory :snoop:
Fights should have been more than like this

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

Link to a scene? lmao

Can't find the golf one, but I remember it getting to the point where I'd go :beli: when they'd do slow motion for no fukking reason at all.

Why isn't he a bigger star, not saying on some superstar shyt, but he should definitely have supporting roles in movies or be on some show somewhere.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
They should just do away with the whole Petrelli and Sylar storylines. I dont even know what happened to them anyway at the end of the series. Just do away with everybody from the original series altogether. fukk a Claire or Hiro or any of them.

Start fresh.
what would be the point of that if the new characters are only remixed versions of the old characters anyway. I remember what the show looked like when they slashed its budget and it was ugly they need to live this show in tv cemetery

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Zachary Quinto to busy doing the Slap instead of this huh. :beli:

Last edited: