Heroes For Hire Disney + Series coming soon

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yes. But let this play out. Luke Cage wasn't always the smartest Superhero so this threads expected.
negged :umad: you just mad cause your genius doesn't help get you any coffee.

but seriously even if this is fake news, it'll probably be true eventually. They were always planning to bring Luke back at some point.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
negged :umad: you just mad cause your genius doesn't help get you any coffee.

but seriously even if this is fake news, it'll probably be true eventually. They were always planning to bring Luke back at some point.
I lowkey hope they recast him as well. Mike Colter is only like 5'10. The overall story held him up otherwise.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't any of the netflix stuff is canon. In the sense that it's not part of the 616 mcu timeline. they're alternate timelines

it was canon, but VERY easily could've been standalone. They mentioned some Avengers shyt from the first movie in some eps early on.

And of course Kingpop showing up in Hawkeye and Matt popping up in NWH should've reminded people.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm guessing that they're going to pretend that the season 2 ending of Shang-Chi never happened.
so-stupid-you-are-stupid.gif

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
If they recast @Luke Cage but not T'Challa

*runs for cover*
I mean even though they fukked up BP, I really love what they're doing with Kang. White ppl would've been mad and boycotted if BP kept continuing with T'Challa and Reed Richard's Egyptian ancestors being black. Too much black excellence.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I lowkey hope they recast him as well. Mike Colter is only like 5'10. The overall story held him up otherwise.
Dude is 6'3"
Mike+Colter+Finn+Jones+Marvel+Defenders+New+uQ5Cwn39D7Xx.jpg

but Luke Cage is supposed to be like 6'6" in the comics
i didn't have a problem with his height though, i thought Mike Colter was a bit too slim. Needs to bulk up like Chris Hemsworth