Here's what a Trillion dollars looks like

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I think you mean American Gangster

I was about to say, Russell Crowe wasn't in Training Day.

When I learned what law enforcement agencies do with seized drug/gun money, that's when I knew the war on drugs was bullshyt.

That's a lot of bread though.:whew:

What happens? Enlighten us.

I remember when I was growing up as a kid, a trillion dollars didn't exist. That amount of money literally didn't exist yet. Over time money gets inflated and becomes more or something like that, I don't know, I'm not an economist. But the Austin Powers joke explains it a little:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
What happens? Enlighten us.
Rk[/MEDIA]

The agency that pulled off the bust, along with the parent government that ok'd the operation, get to keep the money and spend it on whatever they please, with a portion of the proceeds going to the bank.

So if an agency pulls off a $2 million dollar bust, guess who gets new guns, patrol cars, and yearly evaluation raises?

The drugs are re-used in sting operations, they pump the drugs back into the community, let the dealers make their little money, then come in, take the money and the drugs, re-use the drugs and spend the money, while being comped by taxpayer dollars as a basis.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
The agency that pulled off the bust, along with the parent government that ok'd the operation, get to keep the money and spend it on whatever they please, with a portion of the proceeds going to the bank.

So if an agency pulls off a $2 million dollar bust, guess who gets new guns, patrol cars, and yearly evaluation raises?

The drugs are re-used in sting operations, they pump the drugs back into the community, let the dealers make their little money, then come in, take the money and the drugs, re-use the drugs and spend the money, while being comped by taxpayer dollars as a basis.

:ohhh:

Got damn

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Which is why the war will never end without significant change in leadership. You will damn near need a coup in these agencies

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

:ohhh:

I always wondered what they did with that ish.

-DMP-

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
was probably $250 million before they called the news cameras ......
We all know that shyt started around 250 million or so..207 just seems like a drug dealers number :sas2:

Exactly.

I know for a fact some police officers skim some money off the top when they bust drug dealers.

On top of that, this is Mexico.