Here are some word black folks / culture should not use...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
i'm still stuck on "overnight"
have you been smoking?

my keyboard is BLACK.

and the letter on black keyword is white...you type on it...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...QWERTY_keyboard.jpg/250px-QWERTY_keyboard.jpg

now most white folk, look like this

http://www.art-paints.com/Paints/Tempera/Utrecht/Peach/Peach.gif

how can they say they are white? its a lie.
let me throw some kkkakkks in there
White people have olive skin to peach skin, not true white skin. Many East Asians have the true white skin why? - Yahoo! Answers

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
im white i was just curious to what you were saying

i see...its gets to the point...where group cannot be put down anymore...

sorta like the human anatomy...stuff goes in, and certain thing are excreted out...

some are good...some are bad...

but the level of some arrogance...gets deflated.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
i see...its gets to the point...where group cannot be put down anymore...

sorta like the human anatomy...stuff goes in, and certain thing are excreted out...

some are good...some are bad...

but the level of some arrogance...gets deflated.

Eyy.. like i said i was just trying to be clear what you meant

I have no room to tell you what u think is wrong or right :yeshrug:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
they shouldn't use the word ask if they say it "axe"

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the saddest part of this thread is threadstarter probably spent like half an hour typing that shyt up...and countless amounts of hours thinking it up...and nobody can fukking understand it

this is the thread equivalent of that dude who created that air-hockey game that you played with your hands and a ball instead of paddles and a disc...dude lost his family over that shyt...what was that called again?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
they understand...

I can add to it...and when it happens offline/in real life...sideline comment, yall already know, I told yall...and equipped yall

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the saddest part of this thread is threadstarter probably spent like half an hour typing that shyt up...and countless amounts of hours thinking it up...and nobody can fukking understand it

this is the thread equivalent of that dude who created that air-hockey game that you played with your hands and a ball instead of paddles and a disc...dude lost his family over that shyt...what was that called again?

Gay sex?

Sent from my Abacus

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I started noticing how words have been used to subjugate the black race. Obviously, the n-word being the most popular word, and while folk have flipped it to the “ga”versus “ger”, there exists other words, that have history/bias in subjugating an entire race.

What is interesting is the how the word gets used by all groups, at the expense of black folks. Heck even black flocks use the word.

To get more equality, there cannot be division.

I have noticed blacks cringe, or get the ghost face, when word is used. If there no command / un-acceptance of certain treatment, there cannot be equality.

Also, there n-word, is interesting cause of the history and “term of endearment” but do we have to take a negative name and make it positive? The irony.

Here are some word black folks / culture should not use...or flip/correct them...

= means this is what you think...or what you say in response/aloud/silently.

overnight = next day delivery
fight night = competition
last night = yesterday
blackmail = prevented
blackeye = tanned eye
dark spots = blemish anyone can get...
in the dark = unknown
blackbox = complex unique process
blackhat = genuine process to great solutions, or switch...blackhat good, whitehat bad
darkness = lights out
blackout = special day
dark = lights out
high yellow = yellow
that’s ghetto = that’s creative
I am white (said consciously or subconsciously) = who cares (you might hear or see this if you are underrepresented)
White = violent/rapist/liars
White paper = black text
hockey puck = base ball
8 ball = black cue ball
toilet = piss/sh#t on kkkrackkkerz all day
Mixed = ok, cool. We all are. Who cares.
Good hair = all hair is good hair. Who care.
it/us/them/yall/those – can be subjective…

now, there are yellow/light skinned folks in black community...although, gotta face it collective...

besides on further analysis...

the keys on your keyboard is white...

whites are actually peach, pink, a tinge of brown...you get the drift…propaganda deception have told white means positive…wrong. People trying everyone positively mean a good thing. Trying to put a group up and put another group down has nothing to do with purity or fairness. Selling yourself out, will not get your broadband respect.

In certain situation, you might not have this challenge, but for those movers/scalers in career/public fields and in dealing with peach folk /self haters, your gotta be on your up and up.

If no malice meant, then that’s it.

Now, some of the hood fellas, lets keep it real, love the associations/names/groups for everyone, the change is in the cross-over environment is not really cool. Cant have some white boy, you cool with, telling him, he is in, he is the n word. When, they meet me, I end all that buffoonery. White girls too. Hip-hop songs and all. Nope cant say it.

add on/expand...

http://files.sharenator.com/HOLD_UP_BLOOD_I_AINT_READING_ALL_THAT_shyt_s360x269_182679_580_RE_The_Internet-s360x269-196418.jpg