Herbert 2 real to cop a Jaguar so he Bought a Charger thru the Hood | AFC Wild Card

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I BEEN TELLING YOU NI&&AS ON THIS BOARD FOR TWO YEARS
JUSTIN HERBERT IS OVERRATED AS FU<K AND ANTHONY LYNN HAD NO BUSINESS GETTING FIRED

NOW YALL SEE
So this your agenda? You want to see Herbert fail because the brother got fired while coaching him as a rookie? Herbert vouched for him and didn’t want him fired b. Your beef is with the wrong dude. Herbert isn’t overrated. He was better in Lynn’s offense TBH. Lynn was fired way too early.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This ain't on Herbert at all.
IT IS
I DONT GIVE A fukk

If you that nikka you dont lose this game. You had 5 extra possessions and you didnt do shyt with them

I dont care if Mike Williams is injured
I dont care if your coach is a dumbass
I dont care if your oline is terry cloth - so is the Jags pass rush

No excuses

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
@RammerJammer

Tony Khan doing cocaine like Scarface right now

scarface.gif.gif

Probably sniffing it right off Jamie Hayter’s ass :wow:

Generational Dynamite otw :blessed:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So this your agenda? You want to see Herbert fail because the brother got fired while coaching him as a rookie? Herbert vouched for him and didn’t want him fired b. Your beef is with the wrong dude. Herbert isn’t overrated. He was better in Lynn’s offense TBH. Lynn was fired way too early.
That isnt the agenda at all

I watched Herbert a lot over the years and I have seen him make countless mistakes in crunch time.
Fumbles
Missed throws
INTs

It's that simple. Two things can be true at the same time. Herbert is not the chosen one they have made him out to be. And Staley - once touted for being aggressive - bytched up and was mad conservative today.