Herbert 2 real to cop a Jaguar so he Bought a Charger thru the Hood | AFC Wild Card

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
TLaw is staring down the mesh route on every 3rd down

They keep running mesh on third down too

Daps
And im not trying to shyt on TLaw. Been watching him since he was a sophomore at Cartersville down the street, it's just these generational talks always piss me off in football. Especially when you have cats like Mahomes literally being a generational talent so far in his career without that media label
I think it's because PM was seen as fairly talented but he wasn't DAT DOOD coming out of H.S.

Plus he played at Texas Tech. If he played at the 40 Acres, Norman, Tuscaloosa, either Death Valley etc., he would have gotten way more hype.

The racial aspect definitely plays a role though. 6'5", long blond hair....I mean the NFL really wants either East Coast Sunshine or West Coast Sunshine to join Mahomes, Allen and Burrow on that next level.

NFC is lacking compared to the AFC frfr.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Don't have the game on. Checked the box score and this boy threw 3 INTs already. The hell is happening? :dahell:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Rough night for Trevor

Unnatural-Qualified-Calf-size-restricted.gif

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's because PM was seen as fairly talented but he wasn't DAT DOOD coming out of H.S.

Plus he played at Texas Tech. If he played at the 40 Acres, Norman, Tuscaloosa, either Death Valley etc., he would have gotten way more hype.

The racial aspect definitely plays a role though. 6'5", long blond hair....I mean the NFL really wants either East Coast Sunshine or West Coast Sunshine to join Mahomes, Allen and Burrow on that next level.

plus Sunshine won a national championship against alabama as a freshman

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Mahomes in an space that's kind of hard to comprehend, none of his peers are really even close to him. So there's no need to proclaim him as the best because he just is, everyone just clamoring for who's gonna compete with him