Her thighs would crush your dome like a nutcracker

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I gotta stop surfing the coli on the toilet

Nothing worst than taking a shyt and having a hard ass dik marinating in shytty water

.:sadcam:

One of thecolis resident scientist/athiest:respect:

These goofy women spend so much time in the gym instead of working on themselves as women and learning how to please a man:snoop:
Men don't even want a woman with a hard ass body. But you can't tell em that,they will just say "I do it for me,not men:damn:". While posting pics ass first with they ass in the air:respect:

tater

Superstar
Daps
One of thecolis resident scientist/athiest:respect:

These goofy women spend so much time in the gym instead of working on themselves as women and learning how to please a man:snoop:
Men don't even want a woman with a hard ass body. But you can't tell em that,they will just say "I do it for me,not men:damn:". While posting pics ass first with they ass in the air:respect:

Now women spend too much time in the gym :deadmanny:

the bitter bytch is strong in this one.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
She strictly for strong nikkas. You can't be weak and frail tryna smash that. Depending on her height them frail dudes may have a chance, otherwise:mjlol:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Now women spend too much time in the gym :deadmanny:

the bitter bytch is strong in this one.

Don't group me with the rest of these nikkas. Black women do need to lose weight and get healthy quick fast and in a hurry. But women who eat healthy and properly don't need gyms. Plus that doesn't even pertain to these women who I'm talking about who are already "look" heatlhy but spending all this time in the gym working on they ass now does it:respect:?

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ost0UjC.png

shonuff

All Star
Daps
wrap dem big legs around my hips and help me get deeper