Her thighs are so thick that they're bursting out of her jeans :wow:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
i'm reminded of the dame smiley and genius of it whenever i revisit his breakfast club interview

that interview is still the best they've ever had on that show

dame came back in rare form in that bytch :laff:

that interview reminded me why i loved (pause:dame:) dame so much :russ:
:russ:

Definitely their best interview and one of hip hop's most confident personalities

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

Definitely their best interview and one of hip hop's most confident personalities

i watched that interview whenever i wanna hear some funny shyt :pachaha: and yeah, definitely 1 of hip hop's most confident personalities :russ:
you know who else i get a kick outta of? irv gotti. that nikka is funny without even tryin' :pachaha:

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
I used to mess with a chick with thighs that thick. Brings back memories....bad ones...because she was a bytch and I'm sure it was because of her thick thighs getting her p*ssy pedestaled by pandering pathetic plebeians.

I see you:ehh:

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
I used to mess with a chick with thighs that thick. Brings back memories....bad ones...because she was a bytch and I'm sure it was because of her thick thighs getting her p*ssy pedestaled by pandering pathetic plebeians.

You took AP lit too huh? :myman:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
This chick is mad basic, she's just simply thick. Idk guess I'ma hater but I see zero sex appeal.

gaydar_bender___he__s_gay__by_giframa-d54wq8z.gif