him: they say prison is unpleasant for pedos:ehh:
you::snoop:

a0yqua.jpg

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
A female friend of mine got a little bytch gay son but in denial about his sexuality. Anyone can pick up and see he gonna be flaming fakkit when he get older. He dont play much with the boys but rather play with the girls and they dont like him because he get violent with them . Last yr his football team voted to kick him off team and gave his mother back the money she paid for the season. He plays golf now. When he plays with the other boys he get frustrated and goes to play with the girls and plays with heir dolls but often gets into fights with the little girls. I peeped how he be like

:ooh: " i am having FUN playing with the girls" (when adults ask or around) but be like
:shaq: "gimme that fukking doll so I can show you how I slit throats if this bytch was real" (when adults back turned)

This little kid transforms into some jack the ripper type persona towards females everytime. You gonna hear about this kid in a few years on the news. I think in part its his mother's fault. Little dude is always with her and she takes him to choir practice and baby him way past his years (think she still breast feeds the lil nikka). I know his father knows because dude dont ever take him anywhere or play with the little nikka. The father is always :upsetfavre::upsetfavre: Is there any hope for this kid if he was your son? What to do ...

:dead: :russ:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
end the friendship asap!!!
*you leaving the bathroom.....and he steps in front of you*

him: did you wash your hands:ehh:
you: oh yeah.....squeeky clean:win:
him: did you shake that dikk :shaq:
you::what:
him: let me see it or i'll tell my mother you touched me:usure:
you: look you little fakkit:pacspit:
him: they say prison is unpleasant for pedos:ehh:
you::snoop:

a0yqua.jpg

:dead:

Daps
he can be both gay and a future rapist of women. rape is often about power not sexuality. that is how a hetero can do a hom0 rape, and a hom0 can do a hetero rape.