Her little gay son is a demon towards little girls

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
A female friend of mine got a little bytch gay son but in denial about his sexuality. Anyone can pick up and see he gonna be flaming fakkit when he get older. He dont play much with the boys but rather play with the girls and they dont like him because he get violent with them . Last yr his football team voted to kick him off team and gave his mother back the money she paid for the season. He plays golf now. When he plays with the other boys he get frustrated and goes to play with the girls and plays with heir dolls but often gets into fights with the little girls. I peeped how he be like

:ooh: " i am having FUN playing with the girls" (when adults ask or around) but be like
:shaq: "gimme that fukking doll so I can show you how I slit throats if this bytch was real" (when adults back turned)

This little kid transforms into some jack the ripper type persona towards females everytime. You gonna hear about this kid in a few years on the news. I think in part its his mother's fault. Little dude is always with her and she takes him to choir practice and baby him way past his years (think she still breast feeds the lil nikka). I know his father knows because dude dont ever take him anywhere or play with the little nikka. The father is always :upsetfavre::upsetfavre: Is there any hope for this kid if he was your son? What to do ...

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
A female friend of mine got a little bytch gay son but in denial about his sexuality. Anyone can pick up and see he gonna be flaming fakkit when he get older. He dont play much with the boys but rather play with the girls and they dont like him because he get violent with them . Last yr his football team voted to kick him off team and gave his mother back the money she paid for the season. He plays golf now. When he plays with the other boys he get frustrated and goes to play with the girls and plays with heir dolls but often gets into fights with the little girls. I peeped how he be like

:ooh: " i am having FUN playing with the girls" (when adults ask or around) but be like
:shaq: "gimme that fukking doll so I can show you how I slit throats if this bytch was real" (when adults back turned)

This little kid transforms into some jack the ripper type persona towards females everytime. You gonna hear about this kid in a few years on the news. I think in part its his mother's fault. Little dude is always with her and she takes him to choir practice and baby him way past his years (think she still breast feeds the lil nikka). I know his father knows because dude dont ever take him anywhere or play with the little nikka. The father is always :upsetfavre::upsetfavre: Is there any hope for this kid if he was your son? What to do ...

:dead:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...

:pachaha: