Helped a dyke realize she wasnt a man yesterday

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Why would I wanna meet up with a 47 year old man just becuz he tells tall tales on the net?
37 in may.

Same reason you talk slick to people on the net.

Difference is, in in same city you at so thats not necessary.

I ask cause this second post you passively aggressuvely commenting to that I share

No need tho, we can link and addreess direct. Or you can just play internet cool guy and play games.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Was his reaction really that crazy? Unidentified stranger in hoody on public bus steps directly into your face asking (accusing?) you about a missing phone. That's not exactly the recipe to get a calm, level headed reaction :manny:

Exactly.

Its ridiculous.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
everything. think it's just one of those stories that would come off better if it was an actual live convo that you were having with someone in person, than typed out and posted.
He laid out the scene in the beginning. He "painted" a picture of where it all happened.
There was a beginning. A middle. And an end.
Why are you trying to throw shade on this Michael Creighton of urban short stories?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He laid out the scene in the beginning. He "painted" a picture of where it all happened.
There was a beginning. A middle. And an end.
Why are you trying to throw shade on this Michael Creighton of urban short stories?
:deadmanny:lol. but No shade thrown on my part. I just said it's one of those story experiences that needs to be told and described in person, for dramatic effect.