Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
nikkas wanna run fades cause nobody believes their duck tales. I’m fukkin dead :dead:

@Nicole0416 stop being peacemaker let men be men. We wanna see a fade!
Not about being a peacemaker...s.u. it's about Not wanting to see men get in avoidable situations that have bad consequences. yall think it's entertainment. that's the problem... the type to be lurking and gawking, but do nothing to curve it. Then when shyt escalates, no one wants to react. shyt seems all good until the consequences from your actions and dumb decisions set in. seen it and lived it.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
OP I understand your reaction to that thing on the bus because shyt is real in B More and nobody can afford to play.

As for this fight, y'all two need to chill. Meeting a stranger for this type of fukkery would be a dumb reason to get locked up or killed, now wouldn't it. OP is walking around with a knife, other brother is bringing his people smh. Go take your girl out instead, or if you don't have one go get one. Life is too short
Im cool :manny:

I only got people coming just in case it goes left. I have 0 shyt to do tomorrow so its nothing. I can tell what kinda circles he runs in tho so he can bring a blade if he wants. shyt prolly real dull from slicing apples and tofu

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
shyt prolly real dull from slicing apples and tofu

giphy.gif

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps

I only got people coming just in case it goes left. I have 0 shyt to do tomorrow so its nothing. I can tell what kinda circles he runs in tho so he can bring a blade if he wants. shyt prolly real dull from slicing apples and tofu
Brother, the fact that you acknowledge it could go left is the problem. You don't want to put yourself or your people in a position where you might have to body someone. OP doesn't seem all there mentally.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

U bout to meet up to fight the male Freddie Brooks:mjlol:

That nikka gone pull out Yu Gi Oh cards on yo ass

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

How does a conversation like that sound?

Text message: yo give me a call when get a minute. I got a problem.

Text reply: ard yo. I hit you when i get off.

2 hours later

Call

Send to voicemail text reply: i get off in 10 minutes yo.

Return call 45 mins later.

Yo

Sup yo, you good?

What you doing around 1 tomorrow?

Working

Whew. Glad that nikka a call my bluff on that one.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
How does a conversation like that sound?

Text message: yo give me a call when get a minute. I got a problem.

Text reply: ard yo. I hit you when i get off.

2 hours later

Call

Send to voicemail text reply: i get off in 10 minutes yo.

Return call 45 mins later.

Yo

Sup yo, you good?

What you doing around 1 tomorrow?

Working

Whew. Glad that nikka a call my bluff on that one.
Nah I know a few unemployed cats who aint got shyt to do. They wouldn't mind taking a ride for a smoke session later. So by the Rite Aid at 1pm?