Help? Xbox One power supply letting out heavy smoke...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
so I'm laying in bed this AM, it's raining and there's a big leak in my room (I have a container that catches the rain). I hear a big pop and all of a sudden all of the power in my room goes out. I also smell burning, the kind that comes from fukked up electronics. So I unplug everything, I go downstairs to reset the power, come back up and plug everything in. All of sudden, the power brick starts letting out all of this smoke! I unplugged that bytch immediately. Wtf do I do now?
Get another plug :francis:

I hear Craigslist has been good to a couple nikkaz, rapestop should have used ones. Amazon, eBay, Google and Bing can assist. Siri might even know a spot :manny:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I have all my electronics on a surge protector... except this one external, and sure enough it got killed in a thunder storm :francis:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Xbox consoles still release with a power brick? :dahell:

That power brick pissed me off in the 360 era

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
if you live in an area with frequent thunder storms or brownouts, a regular surge protector wont cut it. get yourself and isobar surge protector or you will take an l.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Honestly, just go on ebay and get another power brick.

I forgot that the OG xbox 1 had a brick

Also invest in a surge protector (they got the ones that plug flush on the wall instead of hanging out with a cord) and it will save you a lot of trouble with your electronics...

And fix your fukking roof

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Honestly, just go on ebay and get another power brick.

I forgot that the OG xbox 1 had a brick

Also invest in a surge protector (they got the ones that plug flush on the wall instead of hanging out with a cord) and it will save you a lot of trouble with your electronics...

And fix your fukking roof
just bought one off of Amazon. I had a surge protector but it no longer works after the storm.

and fukk this roof. this shyt is my moms problem and she's selling the house anyways. plus I'm moving out in the summer so