Help? Xbox One power supply letting out heavy smoke...

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
so I'm laying in bed this AM, it's raining and there's a big leak in my room (I have a container that catches the rain). I hear a big pop and all of a sudden all of the power in my room goes out. I also smell burning, the kind that comes from fukked up electronics. So I unplug everything, I go downstairs to reset the power, come back up and plug everything in. All of sudden, the power brick starts letting out all of this smoke! I unplugged that bytch immediately. Wtf do I do now?

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
so I'm laying in bed this AM, it's raining and there's a big leak in my room (I have a container that catches the rain). I hear a big pop and all of a sudden all of the power in my room goes out. I also smell burning, the kind that comes from fukked up electronics. So I unplug everything, I go downstairs to reset the power, come back up and plug everything in. All of sudden, the power brick starts letting out all of this smoke! I unplugged that bytch immediately. Wtf do I do now?
Rain and Xbox bricks don’t mix breh that’s dangerous shyt. The elements of friction. Did u have a surge protector on it