Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Daps
Mad respect Originalgangsta, just a quick question if I may? I theorise that your hairline is dead and buried hence the hat, care to prove me wrong?:youngsabo:

Nah my hairline good my breh.:wow:

I just wear a hat during working out cause it helps catch the sweat :upsetfavre:

:russ: And yea bruh I'll upload a pic in a minute

Y'all crazy:russ:

Daps
This grown ass man really spent time online asking another grown ass man for pictures/videos of his limbs/body and then got upset when he wouldn't comply immediately :dame:

I think there's a definition for that kind of behavior :dame:

@Originalgangsta317 da calisthenics kang how would this look if someone in prison did that :lolbron:

:russ: Hella suspect breh,cats would be asking for that ass :yeshrug:

Daps
Exactly...dude stay dropping gems about working out and giving advice and work out plans...not sure why dude thought he was bullshyting..

That's my whole thing.

Wasn't like I was in here not making sense or talking off the wall,I was and still is dropping real good shyt. And then for someone to think I was skinny and not real,with all that knowledge just don't make sense. But we got that out the way,but salute to those who knew I wasn't a troll :obama:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Nah my hairline good my breh.:wow:

I just wear a hat during working out cause it helps catch the sweat :upsetfavre:

:russ: And yea bruh I'll upload a pic in a minute

Y'all crazy:russ:

:salute:Dam you must eat good, who the lady in the video though the one talking in the first video when you using the Dumbbells? She sound sexy as fukk.:noah:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's my whole thing.

Wasn't like I was in here not making sense or talking off the wall,I was and still is dropping real good shyt. And then for someone to think I was skinny and not real,with all that knowledge just don't make sense. But we got that out the way,but salute to those who knew I wasn't a troll :obama:

:salute:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
:martin: My chick

And yea she a baddy:wow:

And I eat good breh right now I'm cutting so I'm eating only around 2500 a day

Cry-sad-gif.gif