Superstar
Daps

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Since we talking about cars

I found a guy on FB trying to get someone to take over the lease on his 2021 Model 3 Tesla… he’s paying a lil over $500 a month.

I’m thinking about doing it. Only problem is he wants 2k in cash (I think i could talk his ass out of that, he’s the one needing to get rid of the car) and that I already got my camaro, but I plan on giving it to my sister when she graduates next year…

Plus, I don’t want another car note but this may be a layup..

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
my wife got that lexus
the stereo trash and you gotta put it in sport mode for it to even remotely be aggressive to drive
if you don't care about that it's a comfortable up to date car. ride is smooth and quiet
Yeah my ex and I had that Lexus. It’s cool but honestly, it’s a chicks car to the max.

And unless they updated their infotainment system, that shyt is trash. Needs to be in sport mode to have any kind of pickup on the road. Great on gas though, smaller on the inside then you would think.

Also, the RX/NX suspension sucks too if you riding through a city with a lot of shytty roads. You gonna feel every bump

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Honestly, I would get this before anything in the op

920275.jpg

If you gonna get a females car, at least get an EV6. Electric, fast af, and honestly one of the coolest new cars I’ve seen.

Or a Hyundai Santa Cruz