Help me out brehs, thinking about creating my own dating website

DameDawgy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Falls Adelphia
Me and some friends have been working on creating our own dating website for awhile now, but obviously we're trying to set ourselves apart from the OKCupids and Plenty of Fish's of the world.

So far we think we're going to focus on interracial dating(no pawg hunting:youngsabo:)

We really want the site to be that bridge for people from all different background/cultures can connect in a genuine type of way. :obama:

We're still in the building stages of course, but what features or ideas do any of you have that could improve the online dating landscape, I'm open for all suggestions!:salute:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Have a section for fellow virgins :lupe:

Seriously. You should base your site around this. Big $$$

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Find a way to rate peoples looks, make sure that only the opposite sex can vote on someone. That way a nikka can type in 8+ into a search bar and everything will be accurate.

DameDawgy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Falls Adelphia
Find a way to rate peoples looks, make sure that only the opposite sex can vote on someone. That way a nikka can type in 8+ into a search bar and everything will be accurate.

:ehh:Interesting idea, We also do want to a find a way to limit the overbearing thirst which seems to ruin a lot of dating websites and turns off the truly fine women. As far as appealing to virgins go, that has potential as well:patrice: