Help me out brehs. $100 OG PS4 or New PS4PRO?

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a friend that just upgraded and is willing to sell me his console, controller and uncharted 4 for 100.
Or should I just pay full price for a pro? I have a 2016 4K Tv if that makes a difference. Is the difference worth the 300+ price difference ???

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Get the regular one...:ld: If you don't have a 4k tv the ps4 pro is worthless without it... :manny: Save your money...

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
P
You could probably get more than 100 trade in credit for the shyt your homie is willing to give you :heh:
pardon my ignorance. But first system since the fat ps3 came out. But yeah my bank account saying OG. But I didn’t know it still held a lot of value with the slim and pro out.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
P

pardon my ignorance. But first system since the fat ps3 came out. But yeah my bank account saying OG. But I didn’t know it still held a lot of value with the slim and pro out.
I forgot about the slim. Now that I think about it the trade value for that might be a little less that 100. But sometimes they run promos where they'll give you an extra $50 or something to trade an original ps4 towards a pro.

100 for the OG is a good deal and seeing as how its your first system in a while you should be happy with it. And if you play it lots you could watch out for a deal on the pro

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
P

145 at game-stop w/o perks there probably will be perks come black friday

Daps
Reppin
UK
Graphics crisp, looks fresh af

:banderas:

Spider man looks amazing

God of war :noah:

Worth it IMO, I'd say go for it. If youre not overly bothered or not gonna play too much then might not be worth it, personally I'm gonna be on it throughout winter months and knew because I had a 4k TV I'd get one eventually so fukk it why not just go for it

shyts clean though breh, runs really quietly too:smugdraper: