Help Me Find That Video of When 50 Cent Was Nas' Hypeman

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
I don't think 50 was on NAs dikk like some of you say

"Nastradamus predicted 50 the future thats a fact money" 50 cent

50 and Nas were both labelmates on colombia.

I never seen this video?

Maybe they were friends who split up. I kno Nas that nikka but he didnt do 50 to many favors :laff: fukk outta here. "It was Written Tour" eh when :mindblown:, where, :shaq: what footage,who was on that :dead:
You'll sure 50 wasnt just on the promo tour with Nas Colombia Lil flip and them?

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Nas is my fav rapper ever but this might actually be a situation where he's in the wrong, and the irony being 50 didn't start the beef for once. The JLo track and then Nas saying "none of that fake 50 cent shyt" at a concert is what started this. I get the feeling both like each other too, but are too proud and stubborn to make amends. They don't have a big time mutual friend that Nas and Hov did to bring them together.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If nas can work with jigga then he mos def can work with 50. Some of the fans take this rap shyt to serious.
for sure........nikkaz dont realize most ny nikkaz got history in the streetz somehow beyond rap.......and why would 50 be ashamed of that video it validates his hip hop history even b4 he blew?.....he dissed cheeks and was a lb back in the days............he dissed onyx and used to fukk with them and was in slam video.......nikkaz forget that young pups in rap had 2 start from somewhere and actually put in work........ not be wheelchair jimmy on degrassi or work as a corrections officer thats really why rap is fugged up now......no rules no laws....all these nikkaz eating now with no history just his-story

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i kinda remember when it started. it's like the other dude said. they were more or less cool with eachother. Nas was either on Power of a Dollar or Guess Who's Back. can't remember which one. and i also do remember hearing Nas took 50 on tour as the little homie at some point. basically semi-putting him on. anyway, it's almost the same thing as what happened with the whole tupac thing. 50 got shot and then he really hated Ja and them. so anyway 50 was about to catch a break by being on the J-lo song (again this is before 50 blew up and he was basically Uncle Murda status). and i don't know if it was because of the whole controversy of him being shot but they had her switch to Nas. 50 was upset.

add to that the fact that Nas had beef with Jay. and Murder Inc was riding with Nas during that whole thing (which is weird because i think Irv was the one that produced Superugly). but i guess Nas felt like he needed to accept support wherever he could get it from. it was nothing against 50 cause Nas was going through his own shyt. but 50 took it personal (which is also understandable i guess).

so that's where it all started. no one was really in the wrong. 50 was a little too emotional but then again getting shot could have something to do with it.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i kinda remember when it started. it's like the other dude said. they were more or less cool with eachother. Nas was either on Power of a Dollar or Guess Who's Back. can't remember which one. and i also do remember hearing Nas took 50 on tour as the little homie at some point. basically semi-putting him on. anyway, it's almost the same thing as what happened with the whole tupac thing. 50 got shot and then he really hated Ja and them. so anyway 50 was about to catch a break by being on the J-lo song (again this is before 50 blew up and he was basically Uncle Murda status). and i don't know if it was because of the whole controversy of him being shot but they had her switch to Nas. 50 was upset.

add to that the fact that Nas had beef with Jay. and Murder Inc was riding with Nas during that whole thing (which is weird because i think Irv was the one that produced Superugly). but i guess Nas felt like he needed to accept support wherever he could get it from. it was nothing against 50 cause Nas was going through his own shyt. but 50 took it personal (which is also understandable i guess).

so that's where it all started. no one was really in the wrong. 50 was a little too emotional but then again getting shot could have something to do with it.

Nah Super Ugly used the same beat as Bad Intentions a Dr. Dre song produced by Dre and Mahogany. It was on The Wash OST

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps

:what:

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fifty and nas had a song back in the day forgot the name but they was working with each other. After fifty got on he felt nas didnt look out for him how he thought he would and he caught feelings that all. He felt he could come at him cause he was hot then.I dont think he was trying to destroy him or anything to that nature cause he couldnt...just add on to Nas rep as him being a wishy washy dude which was already out there.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
for sure........nikkaz dont realize most ny nikkaz got history in the streetz somehow beyond rap.......and why would 50 be ashamed of that video it validates his hip hop history even b4 he blew?.....he dissed cheeks and was a lb back in the days............he dissed onyx and used to fukk with them and was in slam video.......nikkaz forget that young pups in rap had 2 start from somewhere and actually put in work........ not be wheelchair jimmy on degrassi or work as a corrections officer thats really why rap is fugged up now......no rules no laws....all these nikkaz eating now with no history just his-story

That potent piff right here.

Smh at the Nas dikk riders tho.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
my ex-girl is shooting a commercial at 50 Cent's crib in New York today with some other chicks, kind of a big deal commercial. has nothing to do with nothing, just wanted to stunt a little. :takedat:

he got a mansion in NY too, smh @ his scary ass keepin it a secret

biglescobar

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoNsHiW9FZE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoNsHiW9FZE[/ame]

Theres footage of the Nas concert in 50s first video Rowdy Rowdy

Representar

All Star
Daps
As I recall there was a few things that caused there relationship to go sour, 1st the J-Lo song, then wasn't nas gonna sign to murda inc at one point? the concert where he stated dipset and 50/g-unit was that fake shyt and he was bringing the real, and finally Nas stating that mobb deep signing to g-unit was a disgrace, this after signing to Jay-Z lol.
Also 50's never really tried to take Nas out he's not that stupid, he knew better than to line himself up for an ethering.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys forgetting 50 himself said in the Rowdy Rowdy video, he was wearing a shirt Nas borrowed him..

Like Pac once said about a rapper who tried to diss him.."I used to let him sleep on my couch I used to beg b!tches to fukk him"

Smh@Daniel-sons ever tryna diss Mr Muyagi..