Help.. About To Make A Tech Purchase.... All My Weed Smokers Come In Here & Gimme Your Thoughts!!!

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I have a DaVinci Ascent. shyt works great, but most of the time I prefer smoking :yeshrug:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Man you don't even know.

I gotta chill out man. I'm weeded like 18 hours a day now. That pen is too fukking convenient.

Gotta train myself to smoke again. As it stands I'm too high, too much of the day :pachaha:
I had to get off that. I used to be smoking on my breaks at work and shyt. it kind of takes the fun out of it when you just high all day

kinda better when you come home from a long day, and can finally just relax and smoke/vape one :ahh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I had to get off that. I used to be smoking on my breaks at work and shyt. it kind of takes the fun out of it when you just high all day

kinda better when you come home from a long day, and can finally just relax and smoke/vape one :ahh:
Man, I don't even wait for a break with this weed juice pen. There's almost no smell. I be smoking on my way to work, at work, and on my way home.

I might need an intervention at this point, this new technology done fukked up the game.

Smoking used to be an event. Had to buy a shell, roll it, find an inconspicuous area, and have 20-40 minutes free to do your thing.

Now I just pick up this pen and hit it at will, don't have to worry about any of that stuff.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Man, I don't even wait for a break with this weed juice pen. There's almost no smell. I be smoking on my way to work, at work, and on my way home.

I might need an intervention at this point, this new technology done fukked up the game.

Smoking used to be an event. Had to buy a shell, roll it, find an inconspicuous area, and have 20-40 minutes free to do your thing.

Now I just pick up this pen and hit it at will, don't have to worry about any of that stuff.
Nah man...
If you a pothead with a vape u would be a pothead without it.

I know many weed vapers & none go overboard & many used to smoke more with joints.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah man...
If you a pothead with a vape u would be a pothead without it.

I know many weed vapers & none go overboard & many used to smoke more with joints.
I've been pothead since the first time I tasted the devils lettuce.

It's just the barriers to smoking kept me at a reasonable level. Now I have no restraint.

It's like a fat dude having unlimited food and a personal chef with an instant oven.:blessed:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Got a Magic Flight Launch Box with an AC and Car adapter. shyt is GOAT at concerts too with the batteries.

The electronic one's might be better but I'm straight with what I got. Plus it smells like popcorn instead of straight weed when I blow.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

At least you a pothead instead of an alcoholic!!
Huge difference!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Puff Puff mang!

So I currently owned a magic flight box.
For those that didn't get it yet, this is a vape thread.
I used to smoke my weed with paper, but as of a few years now I upgraded to vaping weed.
It's much cheaper and a million times healthier.

What are your thoughts on which Vaporizer should I get.

Check these out:

IQ Vaporizer - $274.00

PAX 3 - $250

Thoughts?>

Lose the Vape and lose your weed habit. Reallocate that money toward Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and you're really get high, off absolute power

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Someone put me on game, how the fukk do you vape weed? :ohhh:
Aight so heres the thing..

1) You put weed in a vape thingi, it has an internal mini oven & you inhale vapor.

2) vapor unlike smoke is not bad fo yo lungs, its just vapor. A joint releases smoke, vaping releases vapor.

3) you smoke a joint & the joint is burning and you inhale what maybe 20% of the joint the rest is just burning. With vaping you inhale 100% of it so you save maddd money...

4) A 3 half lasts me months & i vape daily.
It has become a huge money saver for me.

5) my lungs feel like i dont smoke no mo