Daps
Sell you the ones that been on my ear for 160. I'm tryna get the black

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds .air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds:yeshrug:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/jlab-a...rbud-headphones-black/6308349.p?skuId=6308349

Trust me. pick them up at your local best buy. You have 2 weeks for a full refund but Im certain you won't take them back.

Just ordered a pair. Gonna pick them up from BB tomorrow during work. I saw some reports of sync issues when watching movies, have you noticed this at all? Planning on using them on an upcoming trip, but I figure I got time to return them if so. I'm hoping it's just a netflix issue instead.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Legit site? Going cop this now....good quality?

Damn coming mid April. Going see if Amazon have it

These ones ain't drop yet but it's worth the wait.

I have a pair of xiaomi pistons, recommended from here.
Yall Need to check these Headphones..... Xiaomi Pistons 2 - 25.99 Shipped. GOAT QUALITY

I use them pretty much everyday, I have a pair of beats headphones, the highest quality ones that I use for beat making with my mpc 4000 when I don't want to turn on the studio monitors.

I don't take the beats out of the room where I make music, if I'm using headphones in the house or on the go it's the xiaomi pistons I like them that much.

If this brand is making the airdots, I'm going to trust them and try them.

The specs are good vs the apple airpods. I preordered 2 pair.

When they drop they will be on amazon too. If it's anything like the xiaomi pistons there might be some fake ones so you'll need to make sure they are from a reputable seller.

I preoredered mine via PayPal from that reputable site.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

Got these and they are solid as hell b.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/jlab-a...rbud-headphones-black/6308349.p?skuId=6308349

Trust me. pick them up at your local best buy. You have 2 weeks for a full refund but Im certain you won't take them back.

I got a similar pair off Amazon for about 50. I chuckle at the heavy Chinese accent "POWER ONG" when i turn em on, but they work really well.

Made sure to get ones w the little ear hook, though. How do these brands stay in your ears when youre moving around without the little hook? :jbhmm: