Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
After how disheartened the fanbase was after the latest postseason loss and the apathy at Oxnard this Summer, today's L is the cherry on top.

The city is counting down the days until Stars and Mavericks open up. This franchise has become filler.
I’m on White Rock pier with the fam and dogs. Nobody here cares about the Cowboys. I see kids with Rangers/Mavs gear. I know I sound like a broken record sometimes, but this city simply DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THIS TEAM ANYMORE.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This myth that Parsons is a freak of all freaks who can hold up at DE despite being absolutely tiny for the position needs to die.

Any team who's identity is POWER football and is committed to ground and pound just bullies Micha into dust.

I've seen him run AWAY from blocks because he doesn't want to dance with them grizzlies.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
This myth that Parsons is a freak of all freaks who can hold up at DE despite being absolutely tiny for the position needs to die.

Any team who's identity is POWER football and is committed to ground and pound just bullies Micha into dust.

I've seen him run AWAY from blocks because he doesn't want to dance with them grizzlies.
And the worse part is he plays edge because he can’t play linebacker he’s not smart enough to understand what to do he constantly fukks up back there