Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
The Dak arguments are tired but you can't be the highest paid player and QB in the league and then cry about help.
fukk that.
No complaints about needing another WR and RBs.

However, I will give you the arguments about playcalling and scheme.
This offense has always required tight window throws and small running lanes and it's been like that even as far back as when Romo was here... he was just better at overcoming it.
If the offensive player can't manhandle the opps they're not getting schemed open (Kellen did it but he was inconsistent).
I agree but dak is only the highest paid player because Stephen waited to do his deal he could’ve done the deal before last year

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
But when they run it up on Thursday vs the Giants, Jerry and his goofball ass son gon pump they chests out and smile those goofy ass smiles like "problem's all good now fellas"

The teams that can, will just pound a RB down our throats and hit big on PA. Wonder if the "management" is thinking about trades or they thinking they gonna outsmart and outdraft everyone else and hold on to em? Nah, our highest-paid in the league QB and his side-kick big money WR gonna turn it all around and come out smoking. The "best defensive player in the league" LB/DE gon rally the troops and we gon blank em in the second half?

I wouldn't bet on our chances :yeshrug:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
But when they run it up on Thursday vs the Giants, Jerry and his goofball ass son gon pump they chests out and smile those goofy ass smiles like "problem's all good now fellas"

The teams that can, will just pound a RB down our throats and hit big on PA. Wonder if the "management" is thinking about trades or they thinking they gonna outsmart and outdraft everyone else and hold on to em? Nah, our highest-paid in the league QB and his side-kick big money WR gonna turn it all around and come out smoking. The "best defensive player in the league" LB/DE gon rally the troops and we gon blank em in the second half?

I wouldn't bet on our chances :yeshrug:
We not beating the giants