Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Maybe the defense could....I dunno....stop someone.

I know we're supposed to blame Dak for everything including the shyt that happened between 1996 and 2016, but at some point we gotta admit that maybe the issue is Jerral Wayne.

Micah is subpar as a player except for rushing the passer. Trade bait. Love watching him but he's too easy to scheme around. Just run at him. Defense hasn't been good at stopping the run in a long time, no matter who the DC is.
Yes trade Micah get a haul like he did for Herschel and rebuild. Micah will never be a top 5 edge guy he refuses to get any bigger or play the run and he’ll never be a linebacker because he’s just too stupid

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yes trade Micah get a haul like he did for Herschel and rebuild. Micah will never be a top 5 edge guy he refuses to get any bigger or play the run and he’ll never be a linebacker because he’s just too stupid
We'll end up getting bent over the table on the trade. Knowing our front office, they'll trade Micah for a 2nd string Michigan DE and a 4th round pick because the accepting team will argue "we have to give Micah ~200mil upon arrival, so we're basically giving you a salary dump" and the Jones family will say "yo, this MF spittin'"