Week 3 is way to early for some foolishness like this :laff:

Clarance aint shyt for even posting this. He know what he doing :laff:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
These Dak stanleys make me sick to my gottdamn stomach. Could you imagine any other fanbase talking about their qb like this after a humiliating home opener? Giving him credit for being “present” and “the process”. So we love “the process” now all of a sudden? :ohhh:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These Dak stanleys make me sick to my gottdamn stomach. Could you imagine any other fanbase talking about their qb like this after a humiliating home opener? Giving him credit for being “present” and “the process”. So we love “the process” now all of a sudden? :ohhh:

You hate to see a black man happy in life

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

When my defense gives up 180 yards and 2 touchdowns in 8 plays to Derek fukking Carr I don't want to hear one word from my quarterback, about my quarterback, about any player on my offense, even my running back who average 2.5 yards a carry.

I want to see Zimmer in front of the camera explaining what the fukk happen.

I want to see Jordan Phillips in front of the camera explaining why he letting another man stanky leg him 10 yards down the field over and over.

I want the defensive line coach to explain to me who in the fukk decided to waste a 1st round pick on DT that never had a fukking sack in college.

I want the next LT to stand in front of a camera and explain to me what sitting the edge means cause I legit don't think he knows what it means cause he aint never did it once.

I want to show Kamara 12 yard down the sideline, stop the video and ask Diggs where he was at.

Take Jesus off the cross. Clone him. Put him at every position on offense. Play a home game. Let the other team score 48 points. Play another home game. Let them score 44 points. You going to be 0 - 2. And then you and your family going to stoned to death after you have to put Jesus back on the cross.