Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why is there no hate in this thread for the defense like I’m literally confused how the defense allowing 41 points through 3 quarters and they aren’t getting any blame or even called out only dak os yall are so unserious in this thread I could understand if he played like he did in the Green Bay game
Defense is atrocious. Can’t get a stop. Can’t get a sack. Can’t stuff a run. Can’t force a punt.

Defense is a joke. This is Citadel defense playing against Ole Miss. Nobody is defending the defense breh.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Why is anyone talking about Dak?

Seriously this is why Jerry loves Dallas fans. Folks arguing over Dak who is actually playing well..but ignoring a defense that has given up (checks notes) 42 POINTS TO NEW ORLEANS. They are a decent team but Dallas D still hasn't figured out shyt.
Thank you that is my whole fukking point. These mfs are the exact reason Jerry and Stephen do whatever because everyone will just blame the qb. The saints have scored every single possession and these idiots talking bout dak gotta win in a shootout. Not one word has been spoken about this defense

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Another caveat

Dallas still hiring coaches that were good 15-20 years. Top country club and not progressive. UT from 2010-2020

Everybody know McCarthy and Zimmer are lame duck coaches

Awful business practices
Exactly. Everybody hires young innovative coaches. But we go with retreads. Andy Reid is the exception. This team might hire Bill Belichik or move Zimmer to head coach once this season is over. Because it makes Jerry comfortable.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. Everybody hires young innovative coaches. But we go with retreads. Andy Reid is the exception. This team might hire Bill Belichik or move Zimmer to head coach once this season is over. Because it makes Jerry comfortable.

Denver is gonna feel the same as Dallas with Sean Payton

The game has passed them by

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
They've apparently scored on every drive in their first two games. And they didn't need a 60M qb to do it.
Again you bringing up dak because yall refuse to criticize the defense yall are unserious. i don’t even like dak like that but we not winning shyt Giving up 41 points to Derek fukkking carr