Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Brady and Mahomes take discounts to retain quality players around them at cost.

Dak wants to reset the market every contract negotiation and Dak stans lament the lack of talent around him.

You can’t make this stuff up.
He actually said it's his duty to the players around the league to maximize his contract demands.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all blaming Dak when our defense gave up over 30 points by the half :what:
This game is the blueprint for what’s to come. With Dak’s crazy contract, we can look forward to more games like this in the coming years. Cant blame a man for getting his money, but he def should be ready to take all the blame now.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
But but but we draft so well….

We ignore free agency when other teams don’t.

Lost Gilmore and Kearse to FA

Bland to injury

And didn't think to bring someone another DB in so we have to watch a late round rookie CB get cooked

But sign 3 veteran DTs to fix the mistake of drafting Mazi Smith only to not play said DTs while leaving Mazi on the field to get bullied

Can't make this stuff up

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Brady was married to someone worth 250 million and Patrick dad was a mlb player. They are not comparable to dak
Dak will make over half a billion dollars here playing for Dallas when it’s all said and done. In fact, he will be closer to $1bil career earnings than he will be to $500mil career earnings when it’s all said and done.

Damn, I feel bad for him. DM his GoFundMe link breh. I need to make sure Dak can get his Nespresso pods. How will he stay awake in film study if we don’t subsidize his coffee? Poor guy

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
This game is the blueprint for what’s to come. With Dak’s crazy contract, we can look forward to more games like this in the coming years. Cant blame a man for getting his money, but he def should be ready to take all the blame now.
I’m not saying he doesn’t deserve blame but not all of it. We need to draft Arch Manning and just pay Dak and let him leave

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Dak will make over half a billion dollars here playing for Dallas when it’s all said and done. In fact, he will be closer to $1bil career earnings than he will be to $500mil career earnings when it’s all said and done.

Damn, I feel bad for him. DM his GoFundMe link breh. I need to make sure Dak can get his Nespresso pods. How will he stay awake in film study if we don’t subsidize his coffee? Poor guy
Ok you take less money at your job for the betterment of the company yall sound dumb af. Blame Jerry blame Stephen