Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I can already hear dak haters typing up some way to blame him and give the defense a pass again. Literally every playoff game but maybe two this trash ass defense has got ran off the field. Two different defensive coordinators and it’s the same mf issue

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Carr averaging 20 a completion

Kamara averaging 10 yards a carry

If only we had a defensive player who was supposed to be really good...the next LT even... who could at least stop the saints from getting almost 20 yards a play...we might could stay in this game :mjcry:
Shut ya fakkit ass up

You was in here taking a victory lap after beating the bum ass Browns

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
No our gm and over rated player personal guy are frauds. Because we still have no Defensive tackle we too small or too old and fat. Not to mention mazi getting blown off the ball every play.
How are they frauds? DT is the main position this team is awful with. They've done a great job finding DBs and offensive linemen. Let's not do this.
:unimpressed:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
This can’t be life my nikka is CD fr the only wr on this team that can get open I hate this mf team we are so bad man outside of CD and dak on both sides of the ball

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why is the defense never to blame with you dumb ass clowns
Defense is suspect like they always have been. I’ve never defended them. I wasn’t drinking the Kool-Aid last week, either.

But why is it illegal to hold a record-setting $60mil QB to $60mil expectations?

Remember when we held the 2021 Chiefs to 19 points? We scored 9 and lost…

Remember when we held the 2021 Niners to 23 points (16points if Dak doesn’t throw the INT to start 2H)? We scored 17 and lost…

Our defense could hold the Saints to 14 and Dak will find a way to only score 9 and lose.

Oh, and he’s a $60mil QB who gets outplayed by guys like Purdy, Love, Carr, Bridgewater, etc.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
How are they frauds? DT is the main position this team is awful with. They've done a great job finding DBs and offensive linemen. Let's not do this.
:unimpressed:
No our CBS are good our safeties are ass our linebackers outside of overshown are ass. Our DTs have been ass since I was like 10 years old. This is not a good team. Stop capping for this mfs. You don’t win superbowls by drafting good at only CB and Oline fukk outta here. Where are the WRs where are the RBs

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Can't watch game because I'm in hospital with family....but 28 points given up ALREADY??

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
No our CBS are good our safeties are ass our linebackers outside of overshown are ass. Our DTs have been ass since I was like 10 years old. This is not a good team. Stop capping for this mfs. You don’t win superbowls by drafting good at only CB and Oline fukk outta here. Where are the WRs where are the RBs
You got it breh.
:hubie: