Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ok

Which one of you FAT Cowboys niccas is this?

So I can send one of my Niner Gang brehs y’all ways to dirty Mack & steal yall girl??

@DaPresident @Surreal @Dallas' 4 Eva is that yall!

Oh and he probably gonna be either @Fade Runner 2049 or @Novembruh cuz unlike yall they can fight:umad:

Speaking of cant fight

Niners by 24 week 8:youngsabo:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Ok

Which one of you FAT Cowboys niccas is this?

So I can send one of my Niner Gang brehs y’all ways to dirty Mack & steal yall girl??

@DaPresident @Surreal @Dallas' 4 Eva is that yall!

Oh and he probably gonna be either @Fade Runner 2049 or @Novembruh cuz unlike yall they can fight:umad:

Speaking of cant fight

Niners by 24 week 8:youngsabo:

Def not me. But that’s cool. We stay on peoples minds :umad:

Don’t focus on blowing us out tho , we always lose the big games lol…y’all need your focus on winning the big game too

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Since you in this thread, what’s your thoughts on the Brock contract coming up? Can yall afford to make him a top 5 paid qb. Hearing he’s getting at least 50 millions aav
Realistically I think our window gets shut unless Brock really puts himself in elite company, which I dont really see. Team becomes too top-heavy and kinda old. I think Deebo will go to chopping block and maybe Kittle gets traded/cut

Kyle loves Brock and I dont think he wants to go through the Jimmy years (QB via trade) or Lance years (trying to develop a project QB) again. So he prolly will get paid.

Hes got one more year to showcase how he can respond to league having a lot of tape on him. They cant negotiate until the season is over (holy shyt being a seventh round standout sucks lol) anyway so we'll see.

Im prepared for him to get 50m or whatever. Can see a similar contract to Goff's contract

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nah...our thread is massive :dame:

Im a football fan tho and Im posting all over other squads threads...plus I still have some interest in Trey Lance lol
Lol no shade or malice intent on my post. Your team thread is active as well. I just dont visit or post there because im not that hip to your teams roster and I dont want to be in there just posting spam trash talk(ill wait once the season starts lol).

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

The amount of caping that fans and local media do for this QB, staff, and front office that have never been about shyt is downright embarrassing