Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
A win is a win, but damn this offense is putrid to watch man😬 and the giants offense is somehow worse, so I’m not impressed by this defense still.

shytty play calling, flabby ass runningbacks, dak scared to throw down the field and using ceedee as a fukking running back?? This isn’t a playoff team

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Steelers game gonna be interesting. Dak gonna struggle against that front 7. Guyton too.

Probably will be a low scoring game. Fields does seem to be doing better each game buy Steelers offense needs to score more to be more competitive with other top their AFC teams like Bills and Chiefs.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Steelers game gonna be interesting. Dak gonna struggle against that front 7. Guyton too.

Probably will be a low scoring game. Fields does seem to be doing better each game buy Steelers offense needs to score more to be more competitive with other top their AFC teams like Bills and Chiefs.
No it’s not lmak they just gonna do the same thing every team but the browns have done which is burn clock on long drives and make it a dog fight that our very predictable offense can’t get in because we have only one weapon

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
A win is a win, but damn this offense is putrid to watch man😬 and the giants offense is somehow worse, so I’m not impressed by this defense still.

shytty play calling, flabby ass runningbacks, dak scared to throw down the field and using ceedee as a fukking running back?? This isn’t a playoff team
Who tf is he gonna throw to we need wrs we need rb we need a LT this offense is trash btw this isn’t even me trying to defend dak it’s just like damn we can’t draft one good wr or rb wtf