Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You mean Greenbay game?
Nah the 49ers game when he was on the sidelines pouting like a hoe. He's not someone you want in the trenches. All these guys are stat padders who disappear when the lights are brightest. I get why Jerry is hesitant to give them the bag.

F7-TflwXoAAKmy7

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah the 49ers game when he was on the sidelines pouting like a hoe. He's not someone you want in the trenches. All these guys are stat padders who disappear when the lights are brightest. I get why Jerry is hesitant to give them the bag.

F7-TflwXoAAKmy7
That shyt is disgusting. Instead of going over to dak and gathering up the troops(offense) and coming up with a plan to get their shyt back in order, he over there pouting by himself. Looks mad selfish. I blame Jerry though.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That shyt is disgusting. Instead of going over to dak and gathering up the troops(offense) and coming up with a plan to get their shyt back in order, he over there pouting by himself. Looks mad selfish. I blame Jerry though.
:mjlol:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
lol

I wonder if this how the old Buffalo Bills fans were. Going to 4 straight super bowls and losing.

its the knowing you gonna do good during the season only for the the inevitable loss when it counts.
I can find better things to do instead of staring at the TV like this for 3+ hours.
:unimpressed: