Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Poster usually comes in swinging but not this time :ohhh:

Fred
Because I know that it's not true. I'm actually kind of disturbed and surprised that you would do this, post lies as a means to discredit me. If it was facts, then I would have ran and hid out a long time ago. This is a lie, I'm not that poster. This is not right, at all. Definitely not right.
No way would I pretend or fraud as something that I'm not. I'm not perpetrating anything.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Because I know that it's not true. I'm actually kind of disturbed and surprised that you would do this, post lies as a means to discredit me. If it was facts, then I would have ran and hid out a long time ago. This is a lie, I'm not that poster. This is not right, at all. Definitely not right.
No way would I pretend or fraud as something that I'm not. I'm not perpetrating anything.
Times up

Fred

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nah. Stop with all the smileys and riddles. Are you honestly going to sit there and spread a false statement that the poster that you are mentioning is me??

Not only that but to state lies and not have any proof. So now, not only do I get called a "man", you're trying to state that I'm the alias of a previous poster?

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don't know what to believe anymore.

chris-bosh.jpg

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah you are 1000% bcrusaderw

This post doesnt even seem like your nicole fake ass persona.

You legit made up an entire fake life for the coli. Jesus...

Imma stop being mean. This is strange behavior like ibucci. Maybe you should join me and leave thecoli for good