Hello bcrusaderw

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
There’s too much going on in this thread about aliases. Nicole loves bm, I don’t understand the accusations. And I actually liked the wave as a poster. Why did he change his name?

I’m confused
He got roasted yesterday about his girl going to Brazil and went into hiding.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
where is this coming from? That is not me. I only have a 703, 917 or 202 numbers. I don't even send selfies or face pics, I'm cautious about what I put out there for a reason. I have a son and daughter, my job. that's not even my lane to promote myself with face pics and selfies.

tenor.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
where is this coming from? That is not me. I only have a 703, 917 or 202 numbers. I don't even send selfies or face pics, I'm cautious about what I put out there for a reason. I have a son and daughter, that's not even my lane to promote myself with face pics and selfies.

317 area code is Indiana

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
why everybody saying Fred?

Fred

Seriously, what’s with that Fred shyt, where did that come from?

There's a mod named Hex who signs all his post "Fred". Bmoregorillaxxx was trolling him doing the shyt too now everyone is doing it.

Do you really? Since you’re being accused of something you should post those dms and pics from posters in this thread, or dm them to me

:russ:This fukking guy

I have NO IDEA wtf is going on, but I wanna let everybody know I got a track on my mixtape titled "Fred"

Y'all download that thang :lawd:

:mjlol: This fukking guy too

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Barnett114 - what are you doing? I haven't mislead anyone on here. I stand by who I am and what I represent. I have never lied about myself or present a false image. I can easily send you my driver's license, or whatever identifying information that you need in a private message. This is lies. I don't like white people, point blank period- am I vocal about it it, yup. I will always stand by what I said. Do I not like seeing black posters that I vibed with banned? yes. But for you to say that I'm misrepresenting myself is a lie. I would NEVER front or fake on here with anyone. if I don't like certain people, then I don't. None of what you're saying is true.